Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoner arms dealers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Laodicea
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/...0316?print=true

So much in here would make for brilliant bits of a shadowrun campaign. Not as the arms dealers themselves, but with the arms dealers as possible Johnsons.
MK Ultra
And here I thought, I was going to read something related to the Ares Stoner MP-LMG wink.gif

Nice read, though, would make a nice movie I guess - and some nice adventureframes (including some face-work), too
Laodicea
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Mar 18 2011, 01:22 PM) *
LOST IT ALL ON THE MATRIX
WILL POST 4 KARMA!

I hear they're giving out karma almost for free over at reddit.
Stahlseele
wat . .
only in america . . *shakes head*
Laodicea
Land of Opportunity!
WyldKnight
I love my country so much biggrin.gif For some reason I'm proud of all our weirdness.
Whipstitch
I'm ashamed fairly often.
CanRay
Canada can learn some things, and teach some things, and is very apologetic about both. nyahnyah.gif
Sengir
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Mar 18 2011, 09:36 PM) *
wat . .
only in america . . *shakes head*

May I remind you of Strauß and his "close friends"? wink.gif
hobgoblin
Drugs and high stress work environments seems to go hand in hand, and probably have since the dawn of time. Hell, Churchill was taking barbitates and self medicating with alcohol during WW2.

That we have less shooting wars just shows that there are must be a whole lot of cool heads further down the chain of command that is willing to risk a insubordination charge.

Btw, the background of these boys are historically ironic to say the least...
Whipstitch
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Mar 20 2011, 12:47 PM) *
Btw, the background of these boys are historically ironic to say the least...

I don't follow.
kzt
One is the son (iirc) of the guy who owns Botach Tactical, which is a legitimate, very aggressively priced and also very difficult to deal with police etc supply place in LA.
Whipstitch
Ah, see, the ambition and firsthand experience with selling weapons is kinda precisely why I didn't find it ironic at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012