Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spy Games
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kerenshara
I tried looking to see if there was anything on a street date for Spy Games, and I came up blank.

Going by the schedule, it should be coming up in the next batch.

Any ideas about a month (or at least a quarter)? I have a lot of stuff I am hoping is in there which I'd love to integrate into a campaign I'm building from the ground up...

I know things are subject to change and I wont hold anybody to anything.

-Kerenshara

Angelone
*Looks at date*

I'm gonna go with Gencon. Yeah, that's the ticket.
scarius
maybe you should have a look at spycraft/ninjas and super spies for some insperation, you know, before "this" comes out
Cain
PDFs went on sale today.

[ Spoiler ]
Method
Should be soonish. biggrin.gif
Kerenshara
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 2 2011, 03:33 AM) *
Should be soonish. biggrin.gif

I can only hope!

Oh, and Cain... that was just MEAN! I read your post on my Android phone and didn't get the April 1st reference until I went to BOTH the Batleshop and Catalyst's shops! I went from bouncy-happy to heatbroken to really annoyed with you to banging my head on the table becaue I missed it... after missing a really good one by our church president earlier in the day, so I don't have the excuse that I forgot.

Just remember: cumuppence is a bitch. *grin*

-Kerenshara
Nath
QUOTE (Cain @ Apr 2 2011, 12:32 AM) *
PDFs went on sale today.

Took me some time to figure out you're were indeed posting from some point west of CET time zone...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012