Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghouls
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Capt. Dave
Okay... I started a new campaign, and a player of mine decided to be a ghoul. After we discussed the specifics of how his character got ghoulized, the problem of how his character would fare in social situations came up. Now his character has a Charisma of 3, but I'm thinking that the stigma of being a metahuman flesh-eater
would have some impact. So I'm wondering: how many players or GMs out there have a play a ghoul or have one in a group, and how do your NPCs react to them?
The White Dwarf
Well, it depends on if they know the guys a ghoul or not. If they got the cyber eyes, perfume, etc to conceal the fact, then theyd be the same as normal. If they knew he was a flesh eating animal that at one time was under bounty offer, they might freak a bit. All in all Id say the player better work to conceal the fact and avoid social interaction. Like prefer to do meets and such over the matrix or phone, or have his friends meet in person. If theyre in the know and not afraid he will eat them that is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012