Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Art Archive
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dashifen
I know it's out there because I visited it the other day. Someone put together an archive of all of the art on Shadowurn book covers (rulebooks, not the novels) on a website. You could search by authors or by book. It's a pinkish screen with the image of TV static in the top left corner and a small, centered interface. Anyone know what site I'm taking about and have a link? Apparently my google-fu is weak today.
Kanada Ten
The Shadowrun Image Archive
Dashifen
Thanks! I was searching for shadowrun "art archive" and didn't get anything. Stupid words that mean the same thing ....
lorg
It isn't pinkish. It is brownish >:)
Adam
It renders kinda pinkish in Safari, but it also mis-renders in Safari. [Safari is built on the KHTML rendering set, so I believe that the KDE browser [I forget what it's called...] will mis-render it in the same way.
blakkie
Stardard MSE 6.0 here, and that is definately "pinkish".
hobgoblin
heh, this discussion makes me thing of a funny vid made with halo smile.gif
Kanada Ten
Netscape 7.0 & 7.1, and it's Salmon for sure.
Dashifen
and salmon, to me, is pinkish smile.gif
lorg
Adam; good to know. When I get money to burn I'll buy that dual G5 and try to fix it.

Salmon?! Here I thought that was a fish and not a colour. Apparently it is both (A moderate, light, or strong yellowish pink to a moderate reddish orange or light orange.)

YELLOWISH PINK!? ORANGE?! Perhaps you should all invest in new monitors or a new pair of eyes smile.gif

OK my site and I say it is brownish! Atleast that is what it looks like on my monitor and what I had in mind. RGB being 207 - 192 - 192.

Adam
QUOTE (lorg)
Adam; good to know. When I get money to burn I'll buy that dual G5 and try to fix it.

That's why I mentioned the KDE browser - I seem to remember you running Linux, and thus you may be able to check it out there relatively easily.

[The dual G5 is a sexy, sexy beast indeed, though. wink.gif]
Capt. Dave
I saw the color as more of a #CFC0C0-ish.
Smiley
QUOTE (Capt. Dave)
I saw the color as more of a #CFC0C0-ish.

OMG!11 How 1337 of you.
Kanada Ten
It's brown now. wobble.gif rotate.gif spin.gif
DV8
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
The Shadowrun Image Archive

Here's an alternative - or rather, supplemental - self-styled Shadowrun Art Gallery.
lorg
Found anymore SRTCG pics yet?
DV8
Yeah, Fortune gave me a shitload of them. I don't actually remember putting them up or not. I'll put that on my todo list. smile.gif
lorg
Excellent smile.gif

I'll try and help you ID them if you can't.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012