Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DDH Still in Limbo?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Seen mention of Dumpshock Data Haven a few different places recently. Has someone picked up the reins or is it still in limbo?
CanRay
Work is progressing at it.

At the speed of fan-made productions.

It'll be done about the same time Duke Nukem: Forever comes out. Or Chinese Democracy. nyahnyah.gif
Bull
Chinese Democracy is already out. Duke Nukem may be out soon. Maybe.

smile.gif

Get cracking! I wanna see what you kids do with my baby!
Doc Chase
QUOTE (Bull @ Apr 8 2011, 03:45 PM) *
I wanna see what you kids do with my baby!

We'll feed it to a dingo.

We will, I swear.
CanRay
QUOTE (Bull @ Apr 8 2011, 10:45 AM) *
Chinese Democracy is already out. Duke Nukem may be out soon. Maybe.

smile.gif

Get cracking! I wanna see what you kids do with my baby!

Yeah, I know. That was the joke. nyahnyah.gif

And I'm mostly done my bit. Unless more is asked of me. wink.gif
ravensmuse
I know no one is waiting on bated breath for me, but my stuff has been in draft waiting for me to get settled into my new job. Now that I am, I can undraft it and throw it out to the rest of the group. We really, really are trying to get this out, but like Canray said, fan project.

If it doesn't work this time we could always just throw together a group blog or something smile.gif
Prime Mover
Any headquarters yet? A website, soliciting submissions? Would be glad to help, anything but art unless your into stick figure theater.
Prime Mover
Is irc channel gone for good?
SecGuard
I'm looking forward to seeing this at some point.
Lugburz
So apparently myself and a couple others are putting together some stuff for the DDH. Didn't know it was this big, or this highly anticipated. Consider my efforts re-doubled.

So what else is included in this? When they approached me initially, it was the first I'd ever heard about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012