Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's new?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Udoshi
First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone on dumpshock that I was in a debate with, and just dropped out of the blue. Its not that I don't care.

You see, My computer died, in a messy and permanent fashion, and real life just hasn't given me a chance to get back online with any regularity. Power surge, blown motherboard, all that crap. Drek sucks. And so do netbooks. I don't know what an Intel Atom is, but its a POS.

Anyway, I'm back. Its been a few months, and, well, I'm a bit out of the loop. What's new on dumpshock? Is the adepts way finally out? Did Hardy actually get off his keister and post some errata? More of the same ol-same ol?

So, hi!
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Welcome Back Udoshi...

Adepts way is in the Pipeline... Hopefully to debut soon.
Attitude PDF is out, and the Books are on the way.

Hardy and Co. are doing well, as far as I am conceerned. I like what I have been seeing lately.
No Eratta though.

Sorry about the Computer Meltdown. Hate it when that happens. I have gone through that very same scenarios more times than I like to count.

Looking forward to future discussions... wobble.gif
Have a great day.
Method
Welcome back Udoshi. The short answer: I wouldn't say you missed anything worth worrying about. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012