Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qucik Enemy question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
redwulf25
What would be a good connection rating for a Lieutenant in the Ancients? The background of the character in question is a member of the Ancients (he used to run with a group in a different city than the campaign), he was dating the sister of his Lieutenant and she went missing under mysterious circumstances that he's being blamed for. Trying to track down what happened to her brought him to the campaign city but his old Lieutenant is still out for blood . . .
whatevs
Off the top ofmy head, without checking sr4a or rc, i'd say 4.

EDIT: yup, 4. Sr4a pg 286. 'mob lieutennant' in the green and black connection table.
Critias
I could see an argument for anything from 3-5, because on the one hand the Ancients are a huge, multi-city (multi-national, in fact) gang...but on the other, apparently the cause for the Enemy occurred elsewhere, and depending on the distance from background city to gameplay city, combined with what type of pull the GM thinks a "Lieutenant" would have, they might never even been an issue.

I'd talk to your GM about it and see what he thinks. In the end, the value of the negative quality really just depends on how many motorcycle elves he feels like throwing at you, and how often.
longbowrocks
Yar mateys! Enemy question off the port bow! Prepare to open fire!
Rasumichin
QUOTE (Critias @ Apr 28 2011, 03:25 AM) *
I could see an argument for anything from 3-5, because on the one hand the Ancients are a huge, multi-city (multi-national, in fact) gang...but on the other, apparently the cause for the Enemy occurred elsewhere, and depending on the distance from background city to gameplay city, combined with what type of pull the GM thinks a "Lieutenant" would have, they might never even been an issue.

Wouldn't that be represented by the Incidence rating?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012