Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do. A deer.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fortinbras
Carnivorous Deer?

Sounds like some deer in Scotland are starting to Awaken.
Bigity
That...is creepy.
Tanegar
Nature red in tooth and claw, and all that. Still, biting the heads and legs off of baby birds is hardcore creepypasta.
CanRay
And people make fun of Ozzy to this day for a mistake... nyahnyah.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 28 2011, 03:32 PM) *
And people make fun of Ozzy to this day for a mistake... nyahnyah.gif

Pissing on the ALAMO was not a mistake... it was quite intentional... biggrin.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Apr 28 2011, 06:04 PM) *
Pissing on the ALAMO was not a mistake... it was quite intentional... biggrin.gif

I was referring to the bat incident, actually. He thought it was rubber.

It wasn't, and bit back. He had to have rabies shots.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Tanegar @ Apr 29 2011, 07:24 AM) *
Nature red in tooth and claw, and all that. Still, biting the heads and legs off of baby birds is hardcore creepypasta.

The mental imagery that this brings to mind really really disturbs me...

Gawd my brain needs a palate-cleanser right now frown.gif
CanRay
Brain Bleach can be found in Isle Seven of most Stuffer Shacks.
phlapjack77
"Shut up brain, before I stab you with a q-tip!"
redwulf25
According to the article they aren't eating the meat, just the bones. They aren't awakening, the virus that causes Gnawers jumped the species barrier!
redwulf25
According to the article they aren't eating the meat, just the bones. They aren't awakening, the virus that causes Gnawers jumped the species barrier!
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 28 2011, 05:20 PM) *
I was referring to the bat incident, actually. He thought it was rubber.

It wasn't, and bit back. He had to have rabies shots.

Well, Biting Bats is a bad Idea. wobble.gif
Neraph
You guys know why the deer do that right? And sheep have done that before also.

It has something to do with the plants in the area not having the proper calcium amounts, so the sheep and deer chew bones to get the calcium they lack. They'll mostly take it from dead animals, but when those are in short supply...
CanRay
And that, ladies and gentlemen (And people who post on Dumpshock), is why I advocate hunting: Eat them before they eat us!
KarmaInferno
Warning: Links contain potentially disturbing video. Also, turn down your sound.

Sometimes the deer will demonstrate for cameras

Cows get in on the action too.

-k
Socinus
When I saw the video for the first time (a while back), I thought the title was a joke.

"Hmm...the birds look pissed. I wonder what that deer is doing nosing that bird aro-OH HOLY SHIT! SONOFABITCH THE DEER JUST ATE THE FUCKING BIRD! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012