Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An interresting Rigger 2 article.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Buzzed
I did a google search for shadowrun and found this old article.

I started reading it, but my eyes quickly started to strain while attempting to read this block of miniscule text about 3 miles wide and about 1000 lines deep.

The article does not interest me, but i found the optical illusion it creates after reading it, and as a loyal dumpshocker, I will share it with you all.

HOW TO GET THIS ILLUSION:
1. go to http://www.blackjack-adviser.com/bj71.htm

2. Read as much as u can, (as much as your eyes can handle)

3. Go to the Google homepage or any other page with basically a white screen.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Buzzed @ Mar 26 2004, 03:56 AM)
I did a google search for shadowrun and found this old article.

I started reading it, but my eyes quickly started to strain while attempting to read this block of miniscule text about 3 miles wide and about 1000 lines deep.

The article does not interest me, but i found the optical illusion it creates after reading it, and as a loyal dumpshocker, I will share it with you all.

HOW TO GET THIS ILLUSION:
1. go to http://www.blackjack-adviser.com/bj71.htm

2. Read as much as u can, (as much as your eyes can handle)

3. Go to the Google homepage or any other page with basically a white screen.

omg that was painful biggrin.gif
mfb
ugh. i don't think that's so much an optical illusion as a deeply-rooted psychological abberation caused by tiny words stabbing me in my eyes.
Fresno Bob
Mein Eyzens!
Diesel
Don't click. Don't click. God. Ow. Ow.
Shockwave_IIc
so the fact that i have thin lines across my vision is amusing. but nothing new, since i tend to get it when reading for any length of time.
Sunday_Gamer
damn yiu... tuping by sense of toucvh... I hatr you.

Kong
Smiley
Next time i'll save time and just poke my eyes with jagged glass shards.
Neon Tiger
Oh my Gawd, It's full of stars! silly.gif

I swear, if I ever meet you in real life, I have someone I'd like you to meet. He's my good friend Mr. Bloody Axe! wink.gif
toturi
What's up with the article?

I read through it all, it just seemed to be some rant against Canon rules. No illusion.

Actually if you want to really hurt yourself, do try to stay awake when reading any doctoral treatise in font 8 (word or pdf).
Mimick
...waste of time. Then again, I have time in excess quantities...

-goes back to link-
Capt. Dave
Ouch...that was almost as hard to read as my PCs' handwriting..
grimshear
Wow... if you click on any line of text it moves!

As to the illusion: I didn't see it... then again, I never see those silly little things anyway.

Grim Shear
"Now, I haven't used an icepick in a while, so hold still..."
Sphynx
Dude.... that was great man.... I loved the part of the optical illusion where the head fell off the body, makes me wanna go have fun... I'll be back in a bit. Bye.

Sphynx
tjn
IT'S A SAILBOAT!
Lindt
And for MORE retnal stabbing fun, rad as much as you can then highlight the text.

So after my vision comes back I have to go on a killing spree... the pain was too much...
Rev
cGMP depleted... vision impared.... Oh..... no.....
fourstring_samurai
why is there no :vomit: smiley?

ooog....
Moonwolf
It's not that bad when you're reading it. It's afterwords, when everything is covered in dark lines. Then life sucks.
Phaeton
...I don't get it...
Kagetenshi
It really wasn't that painful to read... the lines afterwards are annoying, sure, but not that bad.

The highlighted text, now that's painful.

~J
BitBasher
IT'S A SAILBOAT!
It's a Schooner!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012