Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What does a Troll/Ork/Mutant Gang do for fun?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bushw4cker
In an upcoming campaign of mine there is a good chance that the group will be encountering the Rusted Stilettos Gang. I want to make the encounter dangerous but not in the usual way gang encounters often end up. The gang is going to be partying, and the runner's need to get some information from them, the Gang insists that the Runners participate in the Activities. I was thinking something along the lines of Jackass/Stupid stuff that gets you infamous on Fail blog, something that can be very hazardous to ones health. Please help me come up with some better one's than these. Thanks )
-Motorcycle Jousting
-Kick the Grenade
-Dodge Ball with Bowling Balls

For those of you not familiar with the Rusted Stiletto's Gang...
(From Runner's Companion) An irradiated pack of orks and trolls, the Stilettos hold territory in the Glow City district of the Redmond Barrens in Seattle. The radiation, the drugs, and the other mindbenders have done quite a bit of damage to their physiques and their minds. However, they remain a potent and knowledgeable resource within their neighborhood, even if a ‘runner probably wouldn’t want to venture into their radioactive turf to find a safe house. Of course, that same radiation has made these mutants some of the scariest muscle in all of Seattle. Just be careful when you’re dealing with them. Psychopathic coworkers can make any job unpredictable.
(From Seattle 2072) The Stilettos are slowly dying out, just like the Glow City area of Redmond they claim as their turf. They’re mostly orks and trolls, along with a few dwarfs and hardy humans, and nearly all of them show the long-term signs of living in the Glow, including some serious dementia. Of course it doesn’t help that the Stilettos make their money dealing in brain-benders and are more than willing to sample their wares. They’re barely tolerated on the fringes of their own territory, but nobody is stupid enough to bait them on their turf, where they’re likely to flay you alive, dress up in your skin, and rape your corpse (hopefully in that order).
WalksWithWiFi
just make sure the surviving members of the team walk away with their very own, "I survived Glow City" shirt.
hermit
What does a Troll/Ork/Mutant Gang do for fun?

Collect heads for the Emprah! Paint their vehicles red! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Something for each of them.
Headshot_Joe
I'd imagine classic beer-pong to be a little too tame for these guys. However, beer-pong where each cup is filled differently might be more up their alley. Potential fillers include:

-Irradiated Water

-Urine

-Irradiated Urine

-Any of the above mixed with various Brain Benders the group deals

-A BTL chip of Bubba The Love Troll the ponger must socket

-Actual beer

-Stuff that looks like beer but really isn't

-Stuff that doesn't look like beer but really is

-Insane doses of highly illegal combat drugs

-Pixie sticks (not as mundane as modern counterpart, i.e. made from real pixies)

-Concentrated hot sauces/rare or hybrid peppers (over a million scoville units at least)

-A large, questionably venomous spider

-Reactor coolant

-Motor oil (used, from their bikes)

-Blood, source unknown

-Cup-o-noodles, vintage 1997

-Coffee, real (this is Seattle, after all)

-A blue, foamy liquid that smells like bacon

-A metahuman eye, source unknown

-Dirt (probably irradiated)

-Anything else within reach that can fit in a cup
Chance359
From BlackJack,
Bar Room games
Summerstorm
Well, there is one gang in my campaign ( a VERY very low one) named "The Rat Pack".

They are training and breeding Devil and Demon rats. Not only as a group, but everybody has to have at least one personal rat. Of course they use them in "cock or dog fight"- similar fashion. They also walk around and are known for flinging a rabid rat in your face... for fun. Other speciality: Arson and firebombing the shit out of business property (if they don't pay, that is... sometimes even then), excessive drinking and kidnapping and raping. Nice guys.

Eh, what i wanted to say: Either fight club or devil/demon rat fights. Also gang-rape (you are playing the M-version?)
Bushw4cker
QUOTE (Chance359 @ May 20 2011, 10:50 PM) *
From BlackJack,
Bar Room games

AWESOME...THANKS!!!
Headshot_Joe
Just thought of another fun one. Russian roulette with a full revolver. All the rounds are capsule rounds, however, and contain one of the items I listed above for super beer-pong. Don't ask me how you fit a large, questionably venomous spider, much less vintage cup-o-noodles, into a capsule round...
Bushw4cker
QUOTE (Headshot_Joe @ May 22 2011, 01:53 PM) *
Just thought of another fun one. Russian roulette with a full revolver. All the rounds are capsule rounds, however, and contain one of the items I listed above for super beer-pong. Don't ask me how you fit a large, questionably venomous spider, much less vintage cup-o-noodles, into a capsule round...

Russian Roulette, even with regular rounds, most Trolls are going to get a second go.
CanRay
Dwarf tossing. Elf tossing. Human tossing. Centaur tossing for Trolls.
Headshot_Joe
QUOTE (CanRay @ May 22 2011, 08:30 AM) *
Dwarf tossing. Elf tossing. Human tossing. Centaur tossing for Trolls.

These are actually all official events at the Trolympics. Favorite events include Trollvaulting, Skeleton (with real skeletons), Volleymaul, Women's Tennis (played with real women), and Grenade Polo, among many others.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012