Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So you want to Flame...but not here.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Stumps
Ok...
So some of us enjoy the peacful quiteness with the lack of flaming. *raises hand*
Others miss the days of yesteryear when we just up and began to flame away and completely side-railed the threads into childish, and most times, very humorous arguments. *raises hand again*

Every now and then, this still happens here at DS, however it's not very well appreciated nor really that appropriate here at Dumpshock.

Personally, I am actually happy that it's not tollerated at DS, as it really detracts from the general conversations of this Forum.

However, whenever you just feel like you've gotta vent, go to the Flaming Forums and just let it out.
In fact, at Flaming Forums, you'll be rewarded for flaming with points towards promotions. grinbig.gif

Hurray!
Two worlds that exist together!
A non-flaming Dumpshock Forum, and a Forum that not only allows, but encourages you to Flame.
Oh the sweet taste of heaven. (psst...if you go to Flaming Forums you're going to hell.)

*Note to the DS staff: I only post this here so that DS'rs can take their venting frustration and continueous desire for flaming and apply it somewhere else than here. *

P.s.
You don't have to be pissed to flame away at flaming forums either. You can just do it for fun.
Lindt
Now... where did I leave that Ares Blazer... extinguish.gif
TechnoDruid
Alright, I'm just giving this thread a bump up the forum food chain... This is great...
Stumps
Glad you like it...
I hope it helps everyone here a little bit with the flaiming issue, as well as I hope that it's just a fun place to let loose. silly.gif
Adam
Bah. Bulldrek
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012