Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vehicle Mods: Rocket Booster
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Loch
I'm doing some vehicle customization for a transporter-type character, and I can't for the life of me find the game stats for the Rocket Booster mod. It has a text entry in Arsenal on p. 143, but I can't seem to find an entry for it in the mod tables.

Any ideas?
Yerameyahu
p197
Loch
Excellent. Interesting that it's listed as being on p. 141 in the entry for it on p. 197, when it plainly isn't there.... wobble.gif
Epicedion
Cross-referencing markers in rulebooks are frequent casualties in editing, it seems.
CanRay
QUOTE (Epicedion @ May 21 2011, 10:20 PM) *
Cross-referencing markers in rulebooks are frequent casualties in editing, it seems.

Page XXX is the hardest reference to find!
Makki
errata
CanRay
QUOTE (Makki @ May 22 2011, 12:46 AM) *
errata

Really? Where? CGL is rather lax in Errata.

One of the things we Dumpshockers are rather quick to point out, I think... 'Course, I point it out there, too. Only more diplomatically, as it's an official forum.

I don't know, something about this place brings out the rat bastard in me... I'm sure I'm not the only one. wink.gif
Faraday
QUOTE (CanRay @ May 21 2011, 09:50 PM) *
I don't know, something about this place brings out the rat bastard real shadowrunner in me... I'm sure I'm not the only one. wink.gif

FTFY
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ May 21 2011, 10:50 PM) *
Really? Where? CGL is rather lax in Errata.

One of the things we Dumpshockers are rather quick to point out, I think... 'Course, I point it out there, too. Only more diplomatically, as it's an official forum.

I don't know, something about this place brings out the rat bastard in me... I'm sure I'm not the only one. wink.gif

Need the Arsenal Eratta Canray? I got a copy... wobble.gif
longbowrocks
Arsenal page 151: mobility upgrade and strength upgrade.

I can't find the table entries for these.

It's not powergaming, I just love to kill things. grinbig.gif
SpellBinder
QUOTE (longbowrocks @ May 22 2011, 02:57 PM) *
Arsenal page 151: mobility upgrade and strength upgrade.

I can't find the table entries for these.

It's not powergaming, I just love to kill things. grinbig.gif

Arsenal, Page 182.
longbowrocks
Wow, talk about hidden.
CanRay
Now all I need is a "Turbo Persuit Mode" of some sort for my Trans Am with a PersonaSoft and...
SpellBinder
QUOTE (CanRay @ May 22 2011, 04:10 PM) *
Now all I need is a "Turbo Persuit Mode" of some sort for my Trans Am with a PersonaSoft and...

You'll have a car nearly a century old with an attitude. spin.gif

'Course, what'd really be interesting to see is a Winnebago with 'Secret Hyper Jets'.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 22 2011, 06:22 PM) *

'Course, what'd really be interesting to see is a Winnebago with 'Secret Hyper Jets'.

Bam!

-k
CanRay
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 22 2011, 05:22 PM) *

Or get an even older car and it has an attitude without the mods.

"Sir, he's outrunning our pursuit drones!" "How can that be possible, that car is 125-years old!" "Don't build 'em like they used to, sir."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012