Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Born Rich Quality...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Turing
The Born Rich positive quality - it costs 10BP and allows a characters starting wealth to exceed the 250k cap.

My question is this - does the 10BP spent on Born Rich follow through and act as the additional 10BP for starting cash or does the character need to spend another 10BP to raise his starting cash - thereby making the total cost for this quality really 20BP?
Yerameyahu
It's Exceptional Attribute for money; it just raises the cap.
Ghost_in_the_System
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Jun 13 2011, 11:27 PM) *
It's Exceptional Attribute for money; it just raises the cap.

Yep

The quality itself is useless, you have to then spend the 10BP on cash to actually get the benefit out of it, so yes, when taking Born Rich you are basically devoting 70BP total to get 300k nuyen.
Turing
I suspected as much but was (secretly) hoping otherwise.

Thanks for the prompt replies.
LostProxy
I know that can seem kind of harsh but what are the alternatives? Taking in debt can be a huge pain when you pay off one half of the quality but not the other.

"I paid that debt!"

"Maybe you did sir but it's not showing up on the records. Look I don't want to bust your balls or kneecaps so how about you do us some favors until that paper work shows up to at least show you're paying us back in a way?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Well it's this or the knee balls I mentioned earlier. As in my knee in yours."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012