Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me make...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fortinbras
This week my shadowrunners are hired to spend a week on Blake Island.
The trouble is, it's also a drop point for Yakuza smugglers to get rid of toxic waste. Now the island is full of starving Awakened animals, malicious toxic critters and a antiquated Matrix system full of horrors undreamt!

Blake Island is full of cranes and otters and the occasional spider that I can make into toxic baddies, but it is also chalk full of white tail deer, and for the life of me I can't think of anything scarier than a carnivorous deer.
So I'm asking how YOU would make a toxic deer for which to fight my players.

For those of you without Running Wild in front of you, here is what you can use to make your toxic deer:
[ Spoiler ]

So, make the best/scariest/weirdest Bambi you can! I believe in your powers of evil, Dumpshock!
Stahlseele
Reality:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...vorousdeer.html
Makki
their should be a Grandfather Elk around, providing Counterspelling for the deer.
The Jopp
Pick some bizzare critters and plants from this list.

The Collected Paracritters Project
Manunancy
Something you can do is to have two variants - call them grunt and leader

The leader should have improved mental attributes and the control power (if it applies to to other critters). They'll stay behind and direct the grunts.

The grunts should stack on offensive/dissiumlation abilities. Consdierign the amount of amage a decent ruinners team can dish, improving their resilience will tend to be a moot point, but they can't frag what they can't see. Some sort of ranged attack, preferably a nasty one like spitting a corrosive and toxic sludge would be good.

With the leader types around, the grunts will hide and try to encircle the party, then launch a coordinated attack.

For maximum effect, have the player meet a few lone grunts types who will attack without much finesse or tactics, getting blown easily without doing much damage. That should lull the PCs and make the real attack even more of a shock.
Blade
Bambo
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Blade @ Jun 21 2011, 10:03 AM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOa49OTitT0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012