Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Security Rating Definitions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Redjack
I've found a few definitions on the net, but can't find it (despite having found it before) in my collection. I have most 1-4th books, minus the latest splash of pdf only books. Anyone help point me to the book/page?

Thanks!
-RJ
Zibik
New Seattle should have them. Should be Page 110.
Redjack
Thanks! Not the one I remembered, but it matches one I found on the Internet. Much appreciated.
Zibik
Seattle 2072 might have an updated set but I don't have my copy handy, sorry.
Redjack
Nope. And not in the Seattle Sourcebook either. The one in my mind was the one from the Seattle Sourcebook era.
Ascalaphus
I think that's an older-edition thing. Might also be in a Lone Star book.

Too bad, really. It's just nice to be able to say "Yeah, the rent is low, the neighbors are nice, it's in good condition... but it's in a D-zone"
Redjack
I thought either Lone Star or Sprawl Sites, but alas no. Sprawl Sites had a brief mention on pg124, but not the first printing of the expanded definitions.
Udoshi
It may not be what you're looking for, but Runner's Companion has a list of Security levels in their life style section, including the rating of security devices, police forces on call, and response times.
Redjack
Ah...Runner's Companion pg156. Still not the one I remember, but this has some of the details I was seeking. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012