Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Echo Mirage unit patch
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
MikeKozar
I just found out a friend has invested in a sophisticated computer-controlled embroidery machine. When I mentioned that I always wanted to have an Army jacket with patches for X-COM, Echo Mirage, and other military units that never quite existed, she said "Bring it on!" Now I'm wondering if there was ever artwork or a logo for Echo Mirage, or if I will need to cook something up for myself. Has anybody seen one, or have any ideas on what it should look like?

(Standard disclaimer - obviously this is a not-for-profit fan thing, and I will be very careful not to distribute Shadowrun properties without permission from whomever owns them)
CanRay
Probably like SG-1's unit patch, it's a sterilized uniform. nyahnyah.gif
Drace
I can't seem to find it, but I do remember there being a picture of an man in echo mirage with a military jacket. I think it was Damien Knight pre-Ares but I can't be sure. From what I remember it was black and white and may have been in one of the SR core history sections or Matrix supplements.
BishopMcQ
Corporate Download, p. 35 is the image. There's no insignia or patch, beyond the last name.
MJBurrage
No Echo Mirage patch that I recall, But FASA and/or WizKids have released a Doc Wagon Patch and a Lone Star Patch
CanRay
I want a Doc Wagon patch now...
MikeKozar
Ares Macrotechnology would be cool too, although I think that would look better as a T-Shirt...
Method
I believe it already has. Catalyst made Ares teeshirts for one of the cons a few years back IIRC.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 17 2011, 07:48 PM) *
I believe it already has. Catalyst made Ares teeshirts for one of the cons a few years back IIRC.

Know where I can get one?
LurkerOutThere
I'd really like to know what happened to mine. frown.gif
DamienKnight
I picked one of these up at Catalyst's Gencon booth in 2009. Mine is black/white/grey.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/Tec.../m_P4048651.jpg
Xahn Borealis
DO WANT.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (MikeKozar @ Jul 16 2011, 04:16 PM) *
I just found out a friend has invested in a sophisticated computer-controlled embroidery machine. When I mentioned that I always wanted to have an Army jacket with patches for X-COM, Echo Mirage, and other military units that never quite existed, she said "Bring it on!" Now I'm wondering if there was ever artwork or a logo for Echo Mirage, or if I will need to cook something up for myself. Has anybody seen one, or have any ideas on what it should look like?

(Standard disclaimer - obviously this is a not-for-profit fan thing, and I will be very careful not to distribute Shadowrun properties without permission from whomever owns them)

X-COM patch? Nice! I have a really sweet custom made patch for the Ghosts of Razgriz as well from Ace Combat 5. You should challenge her with that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012