Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hydra (Captain America)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stormdrake
Saw Captain America and kept thinking Hydra was what I had been trying to chase my players with for the last two years. Uber powerful villians with snazy dress style, lol. Seriously though the combination of weapons powered by a magical energy source screams metaplot villian for a Shadowrun campaign.
KarmaInferno
If you believe the current comic storyline, Hydra has turned out to be a creation of Nick Fury.

Controlling the board by playing both sides, as it were.

-k
Stahlseele
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Jul 26 2011, 07:51 PM) *
If you believe the current comic storyline, Hydra has turned out to be a creation of Nick Fury.

Controlling the board by playing both sides, as it were.

-k

WAT?
WAT!
WAT:
DUDE! SPOILERS!
LEARN TO USE THEM x.x
Blitz66
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jul 26 2011, 08:10 PM) *
WAT?
WAT!
WAT:
DUDE! SPOILERS!
LEARN TO USE THEM x.x

I don't mind the spoiler so much as the awful, awful plot twist. I guess they decided to offer Shyamalan a spot on the writing staff.
hermit
Oh nice, the Insurance Wars.

Old sourcebooks are the best.
KarmaInferno
My apologies, this happened months ago.

[ Spoiler ]

-k
CanRay
O.o

o.O

O.O

Wut?
KarmaInferno
If want someone to blame, yell at Johnathan Hickman, the writer on Secret Warriors.

smile.gif

-k
CanRay
That's why I like The Punisher, his recurring enemies...

Oh, right. He shoots people. In the face. For dealing drugs!
Stahlseele
and there are STILL recurring enemies somehow <.<
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jul 26 2011, 09:36 PM) *
and there are STILL recurring enemies somehow <.<

To be fair, one of those recurring enemies doesn't really have a face anymore...
Fringe
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Jul 26 2011, 07:00 PM) *
My apologies, this happened months ago.

[ Spoiler ]

This is my favorite moment in the last 5-10 years of comic books. An entire series (27 issues) leading up to that moment. Much of the middle of the series (Secret Warriors) was full of WTF? moments, but the climax was worth it.

Oddly, there are far more DC titles on my pull list than Marvel, but the events in the DC universe the last few years make me want to repeatedly Stunbolt a number of writers and editors.
Rubic
You also need to be more specific on WHICH Marvel Universe you're talking about. There's so many it can be hard to keep up some times, even with killing a few off semi-permanently (Age of Apocalypse, for instance).
KarmaInferno
As far as I know, it's the core mainstream 616 universe.

I did grin a bit earlier in the series when Nick used a holographic disguise that looked like Samuel L Jackson.

smile.gif

-k
hermit
even with killing a few off semi-permanently (Age of Apocalypse, for instance).

Pity it was the best thing they ever wrote though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012