Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creating Walker Drones
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
sqir666
Ok, I've tried a search for an answer to this mind boggling question, to no luck.

I was wondering if there is possibly a walker drone big enough for a gnome to fit inside of, or is it possible to mod the stuffing out of an existing drone to do this?
Medicineman
get Yourself a Horseman Caterpillar and "walker-mod" it

with a Robotdance
Medicineman
Lansdren
Could modifiy a dodge scoot or something given how small a gnome is, might end up with something the size of a troll in the end.
Elfenlied
Hell, get a Thundercloud Morgan with Walker mod, and add two mechanical arms. Ever seen the movie "Avatar"?
Medicineman
a Bike that transforms into Armor/Minimech
this "screams" Robotech(Sentinels /Cyclone Rider )

He who dances with Min May
Medicineman
Psikerlord
the Iron Will from Attitude?
Lansdren
QUOTE (Psikerlord @ Jul 28 2011, 12:33 PM) *
the Iron Will from Attitude?

Its not a drone, cant move on its own, cant be rigged

Does limit its usefullness
Bodak
For what it's worth, the Iron Will is reproduced here and as people have pointed out, you could put a manservant inside it and rig that to get it to move around 'empty'.
Lansdren
QUOTE (Bodak @ Jul 28 2011, 01:27 PM) *
For what it's worth, the Iron Will is reproduced here and as people have pointed out, you could put a manservant inside it and rig that to get it to move around 'empty'.

Thank you for linking to my post I didnt think of that earlier,

Psikerlord
Not a drone but it;s got that "Alien" walker feel to it. Just get in one, add a few modifications, bob's yer uncle! shooty walky platform thing. Not subtle. But way cool!
sqir666
Huh, I just looked up the Thundercloud Morgan. Apparently that one slipped right past me.

Thanks for the suggestion about that. It comes with arms even! wobble.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012