Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Obese and Fairylike
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bushw4cker
Can a Changeling have both Adiposis and Glamour?
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Bushw4cker @ Aug 8 2011, 10:03 AM) *

Sure. He's a smooth skinned fat guy. Sort of looks like a chubby little kid, but adult sized.
Doc Byte
Sure! biggrin.gif
The Jopp
QUOTE (Bushw4cker @ Aug 8 2011, 02:03 PM) *

Of course, just remember to add the following:

-Toga
-Longbow
-Injection Arrow [Aphrodisiac]
suoq
Buddha figurines
Artwork by Sir Peter Paul Rubens
Earth Goddess figures
Meatloaf
Sara Rue back before she tried to kill her career by losing weight.
Oprah
Jack Black
Kevin Smith
Yerameyahu
Sure, they're compatible. Glamour is more emotional than actual; they *seem* to be graceful, unearthly, etc.

On an unrelated note, remember that Adiposis is beyond Jack Black, etc. Don't let people get out of their insane SURGE negatives. nyahnyah.gif
Rubic
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Aug 8 2011, 10:12 AM) *
Sure, they're compatible. Glamour is more emotional than actual; they *seem* to be graceful, unearthly, etc.

On an unrelated note, remember that Adiposis is beyond Jack Black, etc. Don't let people get out of their insane SURGE negatives. nyahnyah.gif

Jack Black tried to and wound up with overacting as a secondary flaw nyahnyah.gif
TeknoDragon
They work together:

(meeting in person)
"You are so beautiful!"

(later, after going separate ways)

"Oh... Ghost... I can't believe I wanted to tap that gross... thing..."
Yerameyahu
That's just Distinctive Style, Rubic. smile.gif
Rubic
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Aug 8 2011, 11:52 AM) *
That's just Distinctive Style, Rubic. smile.gif

a +3 to knowing which movies I don't want to watch is good enough in my book.
TheOOB
You can be a creepy bug changeling and still have glamour. Your appearance has little bearing on the emotional manipulations of the quality.

That said, people with high charisma(who tend to be attractive), tend to be able to make better use of the quality.
Makki
QUOTE (Doc Byte @ Aug 8 2011, 08:18 AM) *

hm.

-Magician, Buddhist Tradition: 15 BP
-Class III SURGE (Glamour, Metagenetic Charisma, Adiposis, Striking Skin Pigmentation (Golden)) 20BP and -5BP
-Delusion (Incarnation of Buddha) -10BP
Summerstorm
Hm? I thought a Buddha couldn't be reincarnated since he is truly freed (and as such goes over into the nirvana and loses himself)

Ah well. Back to topic: eh, why not. ANYTHING can have Glamour if the ugliest, disgusting monstrous freak. It just that he is unearthly graceful... in his disgustingness *g*
TheOOB
QUOTE (Summerstorm @ Aug 13 2011, 10:03 AM) *
Ah well. Back to topic: eh, why not. ANYTHING can have Glamour if the ugliest, disgusting monstrous freak. It just that he is unearthly graceful... in his disgustingness *g*

Like the Phantom of the Opera?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012