Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't search for "SIN"
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CanRay
Erasing burned SINs so you can make new ones. IIRC, they're somewhere in Unwired, but I might be mistaken.

Where might it be?
suoq
Unwired 26
SIN deletion is costly, time consuming, and so intricate that only major syndicates and hacker crews have the capabilities and resources to do it right. It’s a big job—going in and getting rid of cold-storage backups, checking into every consumer database and deleting the records, deleting medical files (including those hardcopy backups and storage of DNA samples), education records, criminal records … . The organizations that offer “ID deletion” services charge a high fee, and it’s worth every penny.

Runner's Companion, PG 97 has the Erased trait.
CanRay
OK, doesn't look like there's a price for it. If you have to ask, you can't afford it, I guess.

I knew about the Erased Quality, I am looking for something different.
Aerospider
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 10 2011, 01:01 AM) *
OK, doesn't look like there's a price for it. If you have to ask, you can't afford it, I guess.

I knew about the Erased Quality, I am looking for something different.

AFB, but it's definitely in Unwired. Forgery section I believe, or just after it.
CanRay
Burnt and Stripped SINs, Unwired Page 96.
suoq
Sorry. Searched for the wrong things.
scarius
i have had the need to burn a SIN come up in character a couple of times. so what i did was, find a good hacker/technomancer, pay them a very large amount of money (i think it worked out to be about :nuyen:150,000) for them to find my info and change my address, then i found some random in the barrons and gave the SIN to them, and the comlink, and some money.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012