Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Information on Portland 2072
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
ggodo
Ok, because there is no Dawn of the Artifacts 4, I'm writing my own, and am sending the team to Portland because that's where we all live. I'm hoping to make use of some of the critters from Running Wild, so I'm looking to have their contact hiding out in Forest Park. I am wondering is there's any details on Forest Park given anywhere, I remember a brief mention of it being the biggest Awakened greenspace inside a city, but I don't recall where that came from.

I'm also looking for any help on Portland info in General.
Help me Dumpshock, you're my only help.
PeteThe1
Nothing about it in the old Tir Tairngire book, or Shadows of North America.
ggodo
Really? grrr. . . that's sorta frustrating.
Critias
To clarify, when he says "nothing about it," the "it" in question is just the park, not Portland in general. Portland's got a whole chapter (p. 109-124) in the old Tir Tairngire book, and is mentioned for about a page in Shadows of North America in the TT chapter.
Larsine
QUOTE (ggodo @ Aug 16 2011, 07:07 AM) *
Ok, because there is no Dawn of the Artifacts 4

I'm pretty sure there will be one.
ggodo
Yeah, but that won't be till spring, and by then my party will be months into another story arc, and the adventure will assume that it's the day after DOTA3 ended. I loved 2&3, in hopes of some metaplot potential, but they're coming out too slow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012