Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old edition car convertions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sisetpasheri
I was wondering if there were any rulings or if anyone had converteD some of the vehicles in previous rigger books to the 4th ed rules ?

Also what would the adjusted prices be ?
PeteThe1
Problem is, with the way Body and Armor have been redone, and a lot of other stats dropped, even the vehicles that have been brought in to 4th aren't consistent. Sometimes they're faster, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes they're armored, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes they have electronics, sometimes they don't. And prices have fluctuated wildly, with how money has been rebalanced. I think you'd have guess at any adjustments yourself, case by case. frown.gif
Mayhem_2006
QUOTE (Sisetpasheri @ Aug 22 2011, 07:30 AM) *
I was wondering if there were any rulings or if anyone had converteD some of the vehicles in previous rigger books to the 4th ed rules ?

Also what would the adjusted prices be ?

Somebody has indeed created such a .pdf - I downloaded it - but for the life of me I can't remember where from...

It was called
sr3_to_4_vehicles_conversion.pdf
Dreadlord
QUOTE (Mayhem_2006 @ Aug 22 2011, 03:58 AM) *
Somebody has indeed created such a .pdf - I downloaded it - but for the life of me I can't remember where from...

It was called
sr3_to_4_vehicles_conversion.pdf

I think it was from knasser, who has taken down his hosting site. frown.gif

Come back, Khadim! We miss you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012