Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targeted Jamming?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Seerow
So, yesterday I was reading through Unwired, and I could have sworn I saw a rule that said you could target a specific node with jamming, and add your electronic warfare to the jammer's rating against the targeted device. However, going back and looking through the book again, I can't seem to find it.

Did I imagine this, or is my search-fu failing me? Anyone able to help out?
BishopMcQ
It's in the Jamming on the Fly section, p. 105
Kirk
QUOTE (Seerow @ Aug 23 2011, 01:31 PM) *
So, yesterday I was reading through Unwired, and I could have sworn I saw a rule that said you could target a specific node with jamming, and add your electronic warfare to the jammer's rating against the targeted device. However, going back and looking through the book again, I can't seem to find it.

Did I imagine this, or is my search-fu failing me? Anyone able to help out?

You're in the wrong book. SR4A, 231:
Jam Signals (none)
You start a jamming device. You may choose any number of known devices to be excluded from the jamming when you initiate the jamming, and may change the list with another Jam Signals action.
Seerow
QUOTE (Kirk @ Aug 23 2011, 05:41 PM) *
You're in the wrong book. SR4A, 231:

I'm aware of that passage, but that is to exclude your own stuff from your jamming. What I remember reading was something along the lines of rolling your electronic warfare and adding hits to the Jammer's effective rating on the target.
Kirk
QUOTE (Seerow @ Aug 23 2011, 01:43 PM) *
I'm aware of that passage, but that is to exclude your own stuff from your jamming. What I remember reading was something along the lines of rolling your electronic warfare and adding hits to the Jammer's effective rating on the target.

ah. Misunderstood your question, which means see what BishopMcQ said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012