Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bringing down tamanous
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
last_of_the_great_mikeys
So, I built a character who's primary motivation is to find out who's in charge of Tamanous and to sell their organs to street doctors. Realistic? No. Fun character hook? Yes. Anyhoo, he's a mundane ogre changeling and physically tough. His skills are in combat and he has a little bit of social skills. He lacks technical skills or background skills to really investigate this stuff: the idea is that he would learn what skills he needs and earn the money to hire people as he goes and make contacts to find the path to the upper echelon. So, were you this ork, what skills would you build to bring down tamanous?
PeteThe1
What sort of moral limitations does he have? Like, is he trying to make sure only the organization gets hurt, or will he use tacnukes and worse so long as the right people die? Otherwise I can think of some wonderfully horrible things to do with FAB Strain 3 or some shedim.
CanRay
And when Little Jimmy the SINless goes to you, and asks why his new lung didn't arrive? And coughs up blood...
TheWanderingJewels
Tanamous is awfully useful for one of my players, (Street Doc Magi) and great for disposing of inconvienent evidence. He provides relatively intact corpses and chrome, Tanamous gets him decent organs and other such for his street clinic
Ascalaphus
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 29 2011, 01:03 PM) *
And when Little Jimmy the SINless goes to you, and asks why his new lung didn't arrive? And coughs up blood...

Seriously? You want to cast them as the Good Guys?

Have you seen the movie Thank You For Smoking? You might enjoy it smile.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Ascalaphus @ Aug 29 2011, 06:08 PM) *
Seriously? You want to cast them as the Good Guys?

Have you seen the movie Thank You For Smoking? You might enjoy it smile.gif
I'm going to cast that they do a nasty job that does have customers. Some are named Little Jimmy. Who needs a new lung as his other two are giving out. And he's SINless, so the nasty Ghoul monsters are his only hope.

What the hell has Big Tobacco done except pollute what used to be a spiritual drug? nyahnyah.gif Did they give Little Jimmy a new lung? HELL NO! They probably killed his old lungs!

BURN DOWN BIG TOBACCO!!!
Ascalaphus
Hehe smile.gif

I just can't help myself rooting for Nick Naylor. Gotta love bad guys with style.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012