Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Should I Run?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fortinbras
So I've had a Timeline scheduled for running Ghost Cartels for a while now. It incorporates all the optional adventures as well as missions from Runner Havens and Corporate Enclaves for each of the cities the runners will be in.
At the end of GC, the team is in or around Caracas, so I had planned to carry them from Caracas to Hong Kong via the adventure "Bad Moon Rising in the East", yet Bad Moon talks about characters discovering a "new drug" called tempo and I'm reluctant to re-introduce my characters to the same theme they will have been at for about a year.
In addition, Bad Moon was run at Gen Con '08 before Ghost Cartels was released, though it's Sixth World Timeline is not set.
However, my characters are currently in Seattle, which means I would have to re-write the adventure to begin there rather than Caracas and re-writing a supplement is something I am loath to do. But, I'm not keen on devising an adventure which would send them to Caracas only to have them then be sent to Hong Kong.

So, for those who have had experience with such things, which should I run first: Bad Moon, Ghost Cartels or should I put Bad Moon somewhere in the middle of my 2071 timeline?
Fortinbras
I like the idea of running it in the midst of my Timeline, but when in the year would you suggest it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012