Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just realized something...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CanRay
Drop fifty pounds, paint my face, get a golden ear and a pointy other ear (Pity I didn't inherit that part of my Celtic forefathers), and I'm well on my way to being the old bastard, The Laughing Man.

Working on the coat at the very least... Certainly got the personality.
Mardrax
I am awaiting the moment you randomly step out of a van, plate of poutine in one hand, stick of dynamite in the other, to say "come with me if you want to live."
Elfenlied
When the next Ghost Dance comes, I'm gonna hide behind CanRay nyahnyah.gif
Fatum
So, wait, you've already done that whole "living for 5k years" thing?
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Fatum @ Sep 4 2011, 02:00 PM) *

If he has, would we really know?
HunterHerne
Seems I double posted. Hmmm....
CanRay
QUOTE (Elfenlied @ Sep 4 2011, 03:27 AM) *
When the next Ghost Dance comes, I'm gonna hide behind CanRay nyahnyah.gif
I get that a lot.

QUOTE (Fatum @ Sep 4 2011, 01:00 PM) *
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Sep 4 2011, 01:01 PM) *
I feel that way...
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Fatum @ Sep 4 2011, 02:00 PM) *

QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Sep 4 2011, 02:01 PM) *

QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 4 2011, 02:06 PM) *
I feel that way...

Well, if you ever need the sweet release of death, I'm sure you could find some amoral slots willing to shoot you in the face for money.
CanRay
*Muses to myself* Need to learn to play the guitar...

Sorry, you were saying?
HunterHerne
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 4 2011, 02:24 PM) *

Sorry, you were saying?

That if you haven't learned to play the guitar, you obviously aren't immortal.
CanRay
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Sep 4 2011, 01:26 PM) *
That if you haven't learned to play the guitar, you obviously aren't immortal.
Or I've forgotten how.

I think I remember something about playing with a guy with a 'fro at a huge concert full of naked people... Who had toasters for heads. And a flying pig. Maybe I don't remember it after all...
HunterHerne
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 4 2011, 02:30 PM) *
Or I've forgotten how.

I think I remember something about playing with a guy with a 'fro at a huge concert full of naked people... Who had toasters for heads. And a flying pig. Maybe I don't remember it after all...

I think you need to lay off the halucinogens, at least a little. Or take a lot more, whichever helps. (It also explains a lot...)
Mardrax
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 4 2011, 08:24 PM) *

I'll be happy to direct you to the proper places, or even give you a bit of a hand if you'd like it. spin.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Sep 4 2011, 01:32 PM) *
I think you need to lay off the halucinogens, at least a little. Or take a lot more, whichever helps. (It also explains a lot...)
That's right, it was the brown I was supposed to avoid!
QUOTE (Mardrax @ Sep 4 2011, 02:39 PM) *
I'll be happy to direct you to the proper places, or even give you a bit of a hand if you'd like it. spin.gif
More like re-learning... So many things...
Platinum
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 4 2011, 12:22 AM) *
Drop fifty pounds, paint my face, get a golden ear and a pointy other ear (Pity I didn't inherit that part of my Celtic forefathers), and I'm well on my way to being the old bastard, The Laughing Man.

Working on the coat at the very least... Certainly got the personality.

Missing the insight, whit, and the hack of the timestamp. Other than that well, there's only everything else missing. Not a lot when you really think of it.
CanRay
I used to have a pretty sharp whit. Tech support killed it along with parts of my soul.
Mardrax
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 5 2011, 06:16 AM) *
... along with parts of my soul.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
CanRay
QUOTE (Mardrax @ Sep 6 2011, 05:54 AM) *
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Dude, too soon!
Prime Mover
I've always seen -H- as a cross between Jim Morrison and George Carlin. 5000 Years of life combined with a few years in tech support would certainly explain those personality traits.
hobgoblin
Well he was the proverbial troubleshooter for a whole nation once. Sounds like epic level tech support to me...
Tiralee
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 4 2011, 01:30 PM) *

"Man, that guys guitar is talking!"
"Hey, my shoes are talking too!"
[Pan down to see Otto's Shoes, ratty basketball sneakers]
"DoN'T wOrrY, wE wON't huRT YOu, We ONly wANT tO HAVe sOMe fUN."

Roll Willpower to resist the effects, roll Charisma/Seduction to enjoy them:)

-Tir
CanRay
"mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN." nyahnyah.gif
CanadianWolverine
This reads like Canray thought he was in a well ventilated room with his chemistry set but was wrong. He doesn't still have those explosives, does he? <_< >_>
CanRay
QUOTE (CanadianWolverine @ Sep 10 2011, 07:55 AM) *
This reads like Canray thought he was in a well ventilated room with his chemistry set but was wrong. He doesn't still have those explosives, does he? <_< >_>
Never said I personally had explosives, just that I knew about them. Just like a farm boy knows about tractors and cow tipping. (Hint: Push, not pull!).

And I dropped chemistry in High School after the second day. On the bright side, I got to play with Magnesium before I left. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012