Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wolverines Healing Factor
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tanegar
Hellz to the yeah, bitches. Top me up with some freaky arachnoid nanomachines.
CanRay
Considering the injuries I've had over the years, as well as growing up freaky, I'm wondering if these can heal old injuries/misgrown portions of the human anatomy...
HunterHerne
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 9 2011, 06:54 PM) *
Considering the injuries I've had over the years, as well as growing up freaky, I'm wondering if these can heal old injuries/misgrown portions of the human anatomy...

That would be nice, but I kind of like my scars. The ocassional itching associate I wouldn't mind getting rid of...
CanRay
Scars I got no issues with. It's the deeper injuries I'm thinking of. Some of my injuries, no amount of nanites will help, however...
HunterHerne
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 9 2011, 07:07 PM) *
Scars I got no issues with. It's the deeper injuries I'm thinking of. Some of my injuries, no amount of nanites will help, however...

Well, that should learn ya not to play too close to the explosives.
CanRay
Learned that when I saw what happens to the hard rock of my hometown when a new road needs to be put in. No, it's not explosives that scarred me.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 9 2011, 05:14 PM) *
Learned that when I saw what happens to the hard rock of my hometown when a new road needs to be put in. No, it's not explosives that scarred me.

It was the Tech Support... Wasn't it? wobble.gif
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Sep 10 2011, 01:17 AM) *

duudee . .
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Sep 9 2011, 07:17 PM) *

It's so obvious! That stuff'll kill even the most stout and hardy Dwarf or Troll.
fazzamar
You think working tech support will leave scars? Try working in a jail.
Stahlseele
What side of the Bars?
fazzamar
The paid to be there and goes home at the end of every day side. Inmate Orange isn't my color.

Thankfully I got the hell away from that place and am getting paid to do what I love to do now, code. But boy those were some dark days, and working at the county jail has irrevocably tarnished my view of the human race.
Stahlseele
yeah, sounds kinda like tech support . .
Mardrax
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Sep 11 2011, 09:31 PM) *

Just people you can't turn on and off again. And you can't always tell as easily wether the light is burning.
CanRay
QUOTE (fazzamar @ Sep 11 2011, 02:27 PM) *
The paid to be there and goes home at the end of every day side. Inmate Orange isn't my color.

Thankfully I got the hell away from that place and am getting paid to do what I love to do now, code. But boy those were some dark days, and working at the county jail has irrevocably tarnished my view of the human race.
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Sep 11 2011, 02:31 PM) *
Tech Support for people. Damn that sucks bad.

Let's get back to Nanites please. Otherwise I'm going to try and open a Veteran's Bar for Tech Support/Prison Guards...
Stahlseele
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 11 2011, 10:10 PM) *
Tech Support for people. Damn that sucks bad.

Let's get back to Nanites please. Otherwise I'm going to try and open a Veteran's Bar for Tech Support/Prison Guards...

see, there is another location idea for when you get to run shadowrun again ^^
CanRay
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Sep 11 2011, 05:13 PM) *
see, there is another location idea for when you get to run shadowrun again ^^
The atmosphere in that place would be so Toxic!

Yeah, a Toxic Shaman of Doom would love such a spot! Damnit, OK, now I got a new idea.
Stahlseele
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 12 2011, 12:18 AM) *
The atmosphere in that place would be so Toxic!

Yeah, a Toxic Shaman of Doom would love such a spot! Damnit, OK, now I got a new idea.

Make him a chaotic evil mage too . .
So he can use electronics as sacrifices . . and give him the gremlins at maximum, then they will die by being touched by him making sacrificing them easy as pie ^^
CanRay
Except that Gremlins can't be used in a positive manner.

The Conservation of Murphy's Law states that if you expect Murphy's Law to function and expect it in order for the plan to succeed, then it won't work as that's the worse thing that can.
Stahlseele
i know, i know . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012