Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun graphic resources
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
deurk
Hello,

I am in the process of organizing a virtual tabletop Shadowrun game and I'm trying to find librairies of items, people, tokens, backgrounds, maps, plans (etc...) that could fit.
Most of what I've found is too heroic fantasy to be used in a Shadowrun game, I'd be really greatful if anybody had any pointers to help me in my quest!

Thank you.
DamienKnight
I started playing in iTabletop recently and we have already collected quite a few assets.

We have found top down images of cars, vans, HUM-V, trucks, and then there are some free top-down icons from the guy that does free icons for iTabletop (there is a link to his site on the bottom left of the iTabletop homepage). He has about 20 sheets, most are D&D related, however there is a Samurai sheet and a Modern Combat Sheet. The Modern Combat sheet has various special forces/camo figures, which work great for SR.

Any cool assets we find (or that our group Artist draws, which are mostly character portraits) are uploaded into iTabletop. You can join it for free, and download the assets from there by joining the 'Shadowrunners' group.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012