Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR3 Errata?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bigity
Does this stuff exist anywhere still? I'm not having much luck. I found Errata 1.5 for SR3 Core, but nothing else.
Bigity
Many thanks smile.gif

I guess that the 8th printing was the last SR3 core book print run? If you happen to know that info as well smile.gif
Stahlseele
No idea.
Probably.
Bigity
Anyways, thanks for the links.

I didn't read a bunch of the later SR3 books I had, figured I could catch up on the lore stuff at least starting at the comet stuff and moving forward.
Stahlseele
If you want a rule for everything, do read Rigger and Canon Companion.
Build your own Vehicles. Build you own Guns. etc.
Bigity
Oh yea, I have all the books still, just was wondering about official errata put out before FASA/FanPro went away.

I think I need to hit up ebay for Rigger 3 Revised and System Failure, but I just moved and have some game boxes yet to be opened.
Tiralee
....You forgot, build your own spells using MItS smile.gif
(Magic In the Shadows)

Honestly, it's more "Design your uber focus" and "Wait, I have to travel which astral plain now?" for our players.

-Tir
VOLKOV9
The links provided above are dead frown.gif
Anyone have a lead on SR3 errata? (Or know how to find archives / caches of the above links?)
VOLKOV9
update: in another thread, user Cochise provided the link https://web.archive.org/web/20071012233538/...ex.shtml#errata
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012