Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cascade Orks
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BlackJaw
Is there much on the Cascade Orks in one of the setting books? I'm leaning towards making an Ork character from the tribe, and I'm not really sure what that entails.

Mostly I find references to them being friendly to smugglers, especially T-birders, but is there more somewhere?
stevebugge
The most comprehensive write up on them I'm aware of is in Native American Nations (Volume 1 I Think) which is a long time out of print
Paul
Native American nations Volume 1 has some references to them, so does the Sixth World Almanac-although that entry is written as if you know something about them already; I believe that you can find an entry on them in the original Shadowrun Sourcebook; and the original Seattle Sourcebook had a few brief references. Also in the fictional novels there are some references.

This is unofficial but decently written Some Dude's Site

This also looks useful, but I haven't given it a thorough vetting.

This is also semi useful.
EKBT81
There's also a short paragraph in the 3rd ed. New Seattle book. Their main industries are mining (described as not quite up to the rigorous environmental standards of the other SSC tribes) and livestock, mostly sheep. There's also a bit of tourism in the Cascade mountains, with the Cascade Orks selling phoney "native crafts" made on computer lathes.
BlackJaw
Between the 3rd edtion New Seattle section and the broader regional notes in the 4th edition Almanac, I think I'm good.

Thanks guys!
Snow_Fox
1st Ed book is the best I think-sure a decades old book- but the point that came accross seemd to be less 'we're smugglers than 'we're gonna make our way anyway we can so there"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012