Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yeti
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stingray
Reading the WAR!!! thre is a mention of Yeti in Nepal-section, but i can not found
official stats for Yeti anywhere...
could some1 point me where that can be found? TY!...
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Stingray @ Nov 13 2011, 01:41 PM) *
Reading the WAR!!! thre is a mention of Yeti in Nepal-section, but i can not found
official stats for Yeti anywhere...
could some1 point me where that can be found? TY!...

"Yeti" is a common name for Sasquatches found in the Himilayas. Sasquatch stats are in Runner's Companion, page 84.
Stingray
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Nov 13 2011, 08:08 PM) *
"Yeti" is a common name for Sasquatches found in the Himilayas. Sasquatch stats are in Runner's Companion, page 84.

(WAR!! pg. 124) " for those runners who have dealt Sasquatches, yetis might came as something of a surprise"
that sentence implied otherwise.
HunterHerne
While it is possible that my be true, I think it's likely more a case (stat wise, at least) of Yeti just being more war-like. I don't know of anyplace else stats for Yeti might be, and without that, I would say just use the Sasquatch stats, and make the character a combatant-type.
Stingray
ok, thank You!
hmm..Yeti Physical adept w/ Full Body Armor and Weapon Focus (Monofilament Sword/Combat Axe/Nodachi)...nice..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012