Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yeti
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stingray
in WAR!!! there is a mention at S-K is arming the yetis, would Troll -sized weapons
be required for them or even bigger custom sized?
Makki
Yetis are Sasquatches. Their stats are in Runner's Companion. As critter they need custom made gear for everything => +50%
Troll sized should be fine, but maybe they have different hand geometries?!
Stingray
ok..then...doubling the price would do the trick (price of troll size (+50 %) + Customization (+50 %) )
CanRay
Well, S-K probably has a line of armor and weapons for Dragons, so... They'd be used to custom orders like that.
Stingray
QUOTE (CanRay @ Nov 14 2011, 10:17 AM) *
Well, S-K probably has a line of armor and weapons for Dragons, so... They'd be used to custom orders like that.

..do i recoll wrong, but didn't island of Outremer near Seattle have large number yeti (sasquecth) inhabitants??
(island is also full at diplomatic buildings, so as sentinent species..( Nation of sasqucatch??)
CanRay
Council Island, which is part of the SSC, but also sub-let to the embassies to Seattle.

Sasquatches don't have citizenship in the UCAS, but do in the SSC.
Stingray
..Runner's infiltration the island to blow up buildings...
..attacked by pack of sasqueatch, equipped by high level armor, and backed by shaman and summoned spirits (Great Mother as patron??)
devil.gif devil.gif
The Jopp
Is it really +50% for Troll gear - wouldnt the customization option "Metahuman Customization" work for guns and then use the +50% for non-metahuman?

The Jopp
QUOTE (CanRay @ Nov 14 2011, 09:17 AM) *

Why do I have this image in my head:

Great Western Dragon
Customized Military Grade Dragon Armor (Turbofans to assist with lift to keep flight ability)
Mounted Vulcan Cannons on back including small arms point defenses
Stingray
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Nov 14 2011, 11:13 AM) *
Is it really +50% for Troll gear - wouldnt the customization option "Metahuman Customization" work for guns and then use the +50% for non-metahuman?

They are not Metahumans, they are sentinent Critters, so by RAW no..
CanRay
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Nov 14 2011, 05:15 AM) *
Why do I have this image in my head:

Great Western Dragon
Customized Military Grade Dragon Armor (Turbofans to assist with lift to keep flight ability)
Mounted Vulcan Cannons on back including small arms point defenses
Because that's what Lofwyr is wearing to the finals in Desert Wars. cyber.gif
The Jopp
QUOTE (Stingray @ Nov 14 2011, 10:16 AM) *
They are not Metahumans, they are sentinent Critters, so by RAW no..

Well, the Troll's are so it shouldnt be +50% and then +50% but rather ((Gear+100Y(X50%))
Stingray
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Nov 15 2011, 10:53 AM) *
Well, the Troll's are so it shouldnt be +50% and then +50% but rather ((Gear+100Y(X50%))

+50 % to make eq. bigger + 50 % for non-metahuman customization
Inu
QUOTE (CanRay @ Nov 15 2011, 04:19 AM) *
Because that's what Lofwyr is wearing to the finals in Desert Wars. cyber.gif

Add in some crew on the back to serve the guns and you basically have Temeraire 2072.

AWESOME

I must now do this.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Stingray @ Nov 15 2011, 12:40 PM) *
+50 % to make eq. bigger + 50 % for non-metahuman customization

But you only need the +100Y to make the grips bigger as per weapon customization for metahumans and then modify the larger grips for non-metahuman (+50%).

Do you have any idea how expensive sasquatch lasers and railguns are gonna be otherwise.
MJBurrage
For held items like weapons, I would use Cost + 100¥ × 50% = Cost + 150¥ (only the grip/handle/trigger needs to be troll-sized and altered)

For worn items like armor, I would use Cost + 50% +50% = Cost × 2 (the whole item needs to be troll-sized and altered)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012