Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saints Row The Third
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Christian Lafay
If you ever wanted a game that was all hawk then you have to try it. And it's just cheesy enough to get some plothooks out of, mwuahahahah.
Lindt
I am loving this game. Its looked at all the gritty serious games out there, and gave them a 'Tiger Uppercut' to the balls.
I swear the intention was to look at the bar of 'Over the top' and say "Yeah, I can TOTALLY jump that. Now lets go set me on fire".
CanRay
"Hold muh beer an' watch this!"
Christian Lafay
So many great quotes.
"Look here Frenchy..."
"I'm Belgian."
"Then get a f*ckin' waffle!"
Seriously Mike
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=36144
Ehm.
CanRay
"Mine is 'Tea Cup'."
Cenobite
Its loads of fun. In preparation for it I replayed GTA: San Andreas, where I was pleased to find that one of the hair styles is an actual pink mohawk I'd previously overlooked.
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (Seriously Mike @ Nov 16 2011, 05:34 PM) *

Sorry. Thanks for the link smile.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Cenobite @ Nov 16 2011, 02:05 PM) *
Its loads of fun. In preparation for it I replayed GTA: San Andreas, where I was pleased to find that one of the hair styles is an actual pink mohawk I'd previously overlooked.
Yeah, I showed off GTA: V's promo to a few folks and everyone went, "WTF?"

Even my mother was going, "Um, is this a GTA Game? How is this GTA? I didn't see one person get run over, crimes being committed, or hooker beatings."

I used to entertain my parents with GTA III. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012