Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I Think I May Have Found the Best Inspiration for a Tamanous/Organlegger Boss
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Audious
http://youtu.be/GKkiCFOE-Ic?t=2m7s

Ladies and gentlemen, Marilyn Manson
MortVent
nah... I prefer mine..

Used the sweetest little ol lady ever that would actually apologize as she cut you up "sweetie, I'm sorry but you've wasted your life and well some people need those internal organs badly. So be a dear and stop screaming so much."
Audious
I guess I specifically meant that part of that video. Although, some of his other videos work for a number of Shadowrun scenarios, if a bit abstract versions of them.
MortVent
QUOTE (Audious @ Nov 20 2011, 08:42 PM) *
I guess I specifically meant that part of that video. Although, some of his other videos work for a number of Shadowrun scenarios, if a bit abstract versions of them.

ah kinda like how personal jesus makes me think of the ARE virtual person software
Paul
If it inspires game, then run with it!
Audious
QUOTE (MortVent @ Nov 20 2011, 09:45 PM) *
ah kinda like how personal jesus makes me think of the ARE virtual person software

I've always felt like the video for Tourniquet resembled the Sebastian scenes in Blade Runner a bit, and blending the two with a bit of Shadowrun thrown in would be kind of neat. Players find themselves trapped in a Bunraku engineer's home when they're snooping around in his house and he comes home. Any of those dolls could come back to life at any moment. O_O

Edit: Suppose I could link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfQ7gSaJgM...feature=related
Wakshaani
I was futzing around with some Tamanous stuff a month-ish ago, just brainstorming. Wonder if I still have it? It's not complete, as you'll see, but it's getting there. It's set up with a hidden central point for the big stuff, then 'branch offices' around the city that are chop shops, using a cell structure and Matrix connections to bounce data to the home office, with each chop shop having outlying 'clients' that contact them when there's a pickup.

It hales sales reps, secretaries, technicians... it's just a company whose product happens to be, you know ... bodies.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012