Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghoul Cab
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CanRay
I've mentioned "Ghoul Cab" a few times, the cab company of choice for my groups.

Well, surprise surprise, I find out that my list has survived in a place I completely forgot about putting there.

So, enjoy!
BookWyrm
OK, gotta admit, that list is pretty funny.
Stahlseele
Cabs are room temperature, just like the drivers.

bwahahahaahahahahaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa! ^^
CanRay
The first time they played, they walked for a dozen blocks just to get a signal high enough on their CommLinks to call a cab. Most of the cab companies laughed when they saw where they were. Finally, they found out they needed to call Combat Cab (Who charged too much), Dragon Taxi, or Ghoul Cab.

They tried Dragon Taxi first, and got an Live AR Feed of a Dragon in a Turban and his Speaker. They immediately disconnected and have used Ghoul Cab ever since.
ggodo
Ok, I've never heard of Dragon Taxi, but I think my players will soon.
CanRay
QUOTE (ggodo @ Dec 3 2011, 09:59 PM) *
Ok, I've never heard of Dragon Taxi, but I think my players will soon.
I came up with a few options, that's all. It's what popped into my head at the time.
Stahlseele
Well, there IS a Dragon in hawaii i think who gives children rides from time to time . . .
hobgoblin
Hehe, a dragon in a turban. What's next, a shedim in a fez?
MortVent
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 4 2011, 07:51 AM) *
Hehe, a dragon in a turban. What's next, a shedim in a fez?

done that... troll corpse too... little bitty Fez.

hired the runners to find him a more appropriate host.
hobgoblin
Did he need to keep his brain cool?
CanRay
I fink, derefor I iz. I fink.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Dec 4 2011, 06:55 AM) *
I fink, derefor I iz. I fink.

Cogito Cogito Ergo Cogito Sum. smile.gif
MortVent
nah, they had a run in with the brain eaters and were talking about punching the next person wearing a silly fez in the face... so I sprung that mr j on them
hobgoblin
Hmm, punching a shedim-infested troll in the face. That would take some big ones...
Brazilian_Shinobi
"Now fuelled with Soylent Green."

Priceless!

CanRay, really, if I do indeed manage to go to Canada, I'll have to play with you.
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (Brazilian_Shinobi @ Dec 4 2011, 07:00 PM) *

Reminds me of that doctor in California who ran his car off of the left overs of his liposuction patients.
CanRay
QUOTE (Brazilian_Shinobi @ Dec 4 2011, 03:00 PM) *
CanRay, really, if I do indeed manage to go to Canada, I'll have to play with you.
And, as always, I'll have to GM I bet... nyahnyah.gif
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Brazilian_Shinobi @ Dec 4 2011, 08:00 PM) *

Priceless!

Only if you GM.
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (CanRay @ Dec 4 2011, 04:05 PM) *
And, as always, I'll have to GM I bet... nyahnyah.gif

QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Dec 4 2011, 04:05 PM) *
Only if you GM.

Nah, I'm more than willing to GM. I know the curse of the guy who always get to GM, I was the guy for... 10-ish years? I now get to play once in a while too.
And while GM's might flesh out the world more, players have the chance too, specially with their contacts.
Stahlseele
Fuck his contacts, CanRay is stark raving bonkers, THAT fleshes out the world in much more interesting ways ^^
Also, Can did not get to play in about 20 years i think . . at least, he sure sounds like it from time to time *snickers* ^^
ggodo
QUOTE (CanRay @ Dec 4 2011, 12:43 PM) *

Is that font hell for anyone else?
nylanfs
Looks normal to me.
Stahlseele
Perfectly normal, no special font used.
ggodo
Huh, must be the size my monitor is displaying it as. It seems really compressed.
warrior_allanon
if you guys get down to mobicon in mobile alabama or (not 2012) Sukoshicon Destin Fl. I will run a game gods help me
CanRay
I'm in Manitoba, Canada. I got a passport, but can't travel much to the US. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012