Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intuition based firearms nut
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jhaiisiin
Okay number crunchers, a recent thread spawned this idea. It was mentioned that blind fire uses intuition instead of agility for your attack test. So I wondered about how viable a blind character could be for ranged attacks. Obviously, we'd need to boost his intuition as high as possible via ware or magic or both. So what are the ways to get intuition as high as possible? There are a couple of genetic transfusions, I know. How else?

Oh, that reminds me, for "intuition linked skills," would you let those apply to the attack test, as at that time you are linking your skill to Intuition?

As an aside, I'd considered giving the character the bio-sonar, either via ware or SURGE, so he can "see" at shorter ranges. I'm fine with suggestions that combine ware and magic, even at the cost of a point of two of magic rating. Also, don't worry about BP costs. This is more of a thought exercise to see what we can do.
Makki
Fox shifter Mystic Adept
SURGE Metagenetic Improvement Intuition
softmax INT to 7/12
overcast Force 7 Increase Intuition spell with 5 successes for 12 INT
Adept power Blind Fighting, reduce blind modifier to -4
(Ninjutsu MA, Blind Fighting Maneuver and Motion Sense Adept power all only work for melee)
Stahlgewitter
1p Heightened Concentration
lets you ignore one modifier completely, downside 1 round concentration for use.

Tac-net
could be also usefull, dunno the whole rules of 4E but in 3E it can be pretty neat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012