Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Archology help
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lansdren
Can anyone fill me in on what the Archology is like in the current timeline

My understanding of the place is its basically a prison pretending to be welfare housing. You can get in if you sign away everything but you cant get out again.

From memory there are restrictions on everything and you get given flats for clothing and basic food but thats it and getting anything in is tricky.

Plus major restrictions on magic users and technos.

Any solid bits on what its like in there?

Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Lansdren @ Dec 19 2011, 12:05 PM) *
Can anyone fill me in on what the Archology is like in the current timeline

My understanding of the place is its basically a prison pretending to be welfare housing. You can get in if you sign away everything but you cant get out again.

From memory there are restrictions on everything and you get given flats for clothing and basic food but thats it and getting anything in is tricky.

Plus major restrictions on magic users and technos.

Any solid bits on what its like in there?

I think you have most of the solid bits that have been written about the arc post Brainscan. The Renraku Arcology, now known as the ACHE(Arcology Commercial and Housing Enclave), is pretty much a prison/welfare housing. Any other insidious purpose has been left to the GM's discretion, looks like. We know that the military still has an active presence there, holding the bottom floors where the fusion reactors are and a few of the top floors.
Daddy's Little Ninja
In our game the upper levels are housing of different levels and the lower shopping/entertainment areas were re-opened to generate income but it is no longer the jewel is once was.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012