Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because no one else did it....
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dr.Rockso
MESBASE: 102/a
DATE/TIME: 00:00:01/12-24-11
AUTHOR: >>STRUCTURE ERROR 0208<<
ROUTING: >>ROUTING ERROR B092<<
SUBJECT: <unknown>
Good morning world. Welcome back. Play nice.
-Saeletra

Welcome to the sixth world, folks. Any dragons yet?
Hamsnibit
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ Dec 24 2011, 07:31 PM) *
-Saeletra

Welcome to the sixth world, folks. Any dragons yet?

Business as usual here. I drove through the Eiffel Region 2h ago weather was fine and view was clear. No signs of eruptions or Lofwyr so sighted.
Nice holidays anyway.
CanRay
It'll be an interesting year, folks! biggrin.gif
Warlordtheft
Oh well, my dream of being an IE mage is dashed. Guess I'll have to stick to reality. wobble.gif

Thanks, and you beat me to it! I couldnt remember where this was posted (Unwired?).
CanRay
QUOTE (Warlordtheft @ Dec 24 2011, 03:46 PM) *
Oh well, my dream of being an IE mage is dashed. Guess I'll have to stick to reality. wobble.gif
Still might be able to do magic. wink.gif
Warlordtheft
oooh, spirit pact.....
ggodo
I just woke up. Gonna go fly a lap around Mt. Fuji, see if anyone else is up yet.
Paul
I think this was a sales opportunity missed by the people at Shadowrun. Shame.
BishopMcQ
Has anyone checked the news at Shadowrun4.com? It looks like there's been a lot going Paul.

Note: First post from Saeletra was about four hours before Rockso posted here.
Khyron
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ Dec 24 2011, 01:31 PM) *
-Saeletra

Unfortunately, no one is playing nice in the 6th world.
Paul
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Dec 24 2011, 06:10 PM) *
Has anyone checked the news at Shadowrun4.com? It looks like there's been a lot going Paul.

Sadly I find the official site to be hideous-although I am happy to have checked it, after your suggestion. Now to get them to hire someone to make that website not ugly. nyahnyah.gif
Hamsnibit
Well, this thing looks shopped and made up, but i appreciate their efforts, it looks nice smile.gif
Paul
This is actually the most I've enjoyed the official site! So all the props in the world to them for trying!
Brazilian_Shinobi
And before I forget.
"Merry [insert festivity here] Dumpshock!"
CanRay
QUOTE (Khyron @ Dec 24 2011, 07:11 PM) *
Unfortunately, no one is playing nice in the 6th world.
Like we played nice in the 5th World.
QUOTE (Hamsnibit @ Dec 24 2011, 07:32 PM) *
Well, this thing looks shopped and made up, but i appreciate their efforts, it looks nice smile.gif
Hey, it's Fan-Appreciation that wasn't even considerable back in '89. I love it! biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Paul @ Dec 24 2011, 07:37 PM) *
This is actually the most I've enjoyed the official site! So all the props in the world to them for trying!
They're going up on Facebook as well. It's a nice touch for "Awakening Day".

Also a lot of Shadowrunners apparently posting stuff that's confusing the hell out of the straights. nyahnyah.gif
ggodo
I checked Facebook, and discovered that CanRay is CanRay's real name. At least, according to Facebook it is. Therefore it has to be because Horizon Knows Everything.
CanRay
QUOTE (ggodo @ Dec 24 2011, 08:53 PM) *
I checked Facebook, and discovered that CanRay is CanRay's real name. At least, according to Facebook it is. Therefore it has to be because Horizon Knows Everything.
*Chuckles* Well, considering what might happen if folks knew what I was truly like... CSIS would lock me up for the betterment of humanity.

Or the CIA would kidnap me for my ideas.

Or both.
Brazilian_Shinobi
In other news: hundreds of turists took the early morning bullet train in Tokyo and sighed in disappointment for reasons unknown.
CanRay
QUOTE (Brazilian_Shinobi @ Dec 24 2011, 11:25 PM) *
In other news: hundreds of tourists took the early morning bullet train in Tokyo and sighed in disappointment for reasons unknown.
< Translated From Japanese >"Bloody Gaijin what's wrong with them, and those worthless to society Otaku?"< /Translated From Japanese >
Prime Mover
Happy Awakening Day, Merry Holidays & Have a great new year all.
Awakening day has got me recharged cant wait to get back to our DoTA series next week.
Blade
The Saeletra post on the website is fun. It'd have been better if it has been posted by a Saeletra entity rather than JHardy wink.gif
The elf baby photoshop is really poorly done, though. Anyway, at least they posted things and that's good ! smile.gif

As for me, I won nearly every (luck-based) board games we played yesterday and I've got two dates this coming week, so I guess I got myself a "Raise Attribute (Edge)" or "Raise Mojo" spell, which tends to indicate that we're living in an houseruled world.
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (Blade @ Dec 25 2011, 07:58 AM) *
The Saeletra post on the website is fun. It'd have been better if it has been posted by a Saeletra entity rather than JHardy wink.gif
The elf baby photoshop is really poorly done, though. Anyway, at least they posted things and that's good ! smile.gif

As for me, I won nearly every (luck-based) board games we played yesterday and I've got two dates this coming week, so I guess I got myself a "Raise Attribute (Edge)" or "Raise Mojo" spell, which tends to indicate that we're living in an houseruled world.

Yeah, sorry about that, I created the Saeletra account on the shadowrun forums, but I was too tired when I got at my parents-in-law home and just remembered by the morning, I think it was pointless in post it so many hours later.
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Dec 24 2011, 06:10 PM) *

Note: First post from Saeletra was about four hours before Rockso posted here.

Yeah, I meant on Dumpshock though. I expected whoever had the Saeletra account on here would have posted something around midnight.
Lindt
Welcome to the new world chummers.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Lindt @ Dec 26 2011, 09:41 AM) *

Heh... Same as the old world... smile.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Lindt @ Dec 26 2011, 12:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Dec 26 2011, 03:14 PM) *
Heh... Same as the old world... smile.gif
The more things change...

An ending is just the beginning of something new, anyhow.
Brazilian_Shinobi
Plus ça change...
Plus c'est la même chose...

And I think the reverse should valid as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012