Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadow Dungeons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
nylanfs
Yes 5e is announcend and it will be modular so I can make Shadow Dungeons! wobble.gif
Sixgun_Sage
This is why I have adopted gurps 4e.... seriously...
CanRay
Shadowrun with character classes? *Shudders*
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (CanRay @ Jan 11 2012, 11:59 AM) *
Shadowrun with character classes? *Shudders*

And levels....
CanRay
I'm a 4th Level Street Samurai, 3rd Level Face, 2nd Level Fixer Prestige Class! *Headdesk*
Tanegar
Classes are the training wheels of RPGs.
Erik Baird
As much as I love a classless system, D&D wouldn't feel right without classes and levels.
Sixgun_Sage
Which is all well and good, Erik, but the idea of translating anything like shadowrun in to it is just...
CanRay
QUOTE (Sixgun_Sage @ Jan 14 2012, 10:44 AM) *
Which is all well and good, Erik, but the idea of translating anything like shadowrun in to it is just...
Torches, Pitchforks, Effigies, getcher rioting goods right here!
Wounded Ronin
I thought someone was going to set up some kind of endless bleak future CQB dungeon and call it "Shadow Dungeons".
thorya
I actually adapted Shadowrun rules to a medieval setting at one point. Never got a game together though. I don't have much hope for 5e.
Mr. Mage
I'm going to get right into 5e, whether it is good or not. I found DnD 4e pretty interesting but I didn't actually get into it until recently, say, about a month before 5e was announced (talk about a late comer). I'd love to see how the modular system works, but I think I'm more likely to make a futury, gritty, space adventure instead of a Shadowrun look alike. That's what I have Shadowrun for after all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012