Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ePawn: Interactive Gaming tool
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Paul
Any one else see this? This is pretty much how I imagien what 3278 has been trying tp ut together for me for a while now at our table.
Paul
Oh and thanks Jong for posting this.
Draco18s
Very cool. Only thing is:

Where can I get one and how much does it cost?
That's pretty sweet! Small-ish, but a nice commercial application of the technology. Slick-looking.

We're exactly one short-throw projector and a big sheet of glass away from having a much, much bigger version of this to game on. [And eat breakfast on.] Its total cost will be >$200 plus the projector, however much that turns out to cost, for a <60-72 inch "screen."
Fix-it
no price listed. which means if you have to ask...
Hamsnibit
We use a selfmade wooden version with a drawer for pencils and sheets with a plastic surface to draw on.
Works really nice.
At the end of a session or mission one glance at the table is enough to tell how chaotic the whole thing went rotate.gif
NiL_FisK_Urd
We use a normal TFT-Screen with a flat backside without the stand - this works just perfect ^^
bibliophile20
Ooooh. Definitely something to aspire to--and something that I've been hoping that someone would create/invent. At the moment, though, Maptools will have to suffice.
QUOTE (NiL_FisK_Urd @ Jan 19 2012, 08:29 PM) *
We use a normal TFT-Screen with a flat backside without the stand - this works just perfect ^^

I've thought about doing this as a nice interim solution; do you let people set things on it, and if so, how heavy? Have you had any problems with people dropping things on it?
NiL_FisK_Urd
We use the "Shadowrun Squad Manager" program for it . http://www.stauder-online.de/sr/ <-a german programs it, don't know if there is an english version ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012