Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Machetes and Kukris
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FlakJacket
Quick question- do any of the books ever mention a damage code for machetes? I doubt they'd have one for a kukri so I figured I'd use the machete's one but I can't see anything. Probably just going to have to use the same damage code as a sword, (Strength +2)M. Thanks.
A Clockwork Lime
I'd say stat-wise they'd be closer to a Cougar Fineblade (Long); (STR+1)M, Conceal 5, but cheaper. But as far as I know, there's nothing official on 'em. I don't think they should be a full-on sword, though.
Herald of Verjigorm
Just make it a specific variation of the Cougar Fineblade that you think matches its size. Same cost, same damage, same conceal, different style.
Tziluthi
QUOTE (SR3 @ pg 276)
Sword: This refers to any variety of ceremonial styles and also covers some of the longer and more vicious knives

I think Gurkha knives and machetes are covered in that description.

Just make it a specific variation of the Cougar Fineblade that you think matches its size. Same cost, same damage, same conceal, different style.

They're far cheaper than $800, I should think. Divide that figure by 10 and you're just about there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012