Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra Free Action
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Belvidere
So, perhaps I have finally lost it, or maybe I'm just utterly failing at my search fu this day. Is there a quality that gives an estra free action so long as it doesn't pertain to a physical action? Or is it an adept power. I just can't find this thing to save my life.

Thank you dumpshock.
NiL_FisK_Urd
Adept Power Multitasking, and Technomancer Echo Multiprocessing. With swap (echo) you can do 2 complex (matrix) actions with a -2 mod on each.
Belvidere
QUOTE (NiL_FisK_Urd @ Feb 23 2012, 11:37 AM) *
Adept Power Multitasking, and Technomancer Echo Multiprocessing. With swap (echo) you can do 2 complex (matrix) actions with a -2 mod on each.

Thank you! grinbig.gif
Stahlseele
MBW used to give extra actions too under SR3, that not the case any more?
Lantzer
Nope. Now MBW gives dodge bonuses and Skillwires
Faraday
And additional IPs.
Belvidere
The reason I was looking so hard for this is I have a character in mind I might actually get to play! (Quite the shocker with my groups) Looks like I'll have to make him an adept hacker instead of a technomancer though. My GM demanded if I take Compulsive talker I'll have to spend the free action each round to talk. Well now I think I'll be able to use my free action and jabber on and as a gnome hacker.
KarmaInferno
My adept uses her extra free actions to browse MeFeed and update her social networking sites.

Why yes, she has the Media Junkie negative quality, why do you ask?

smile.gif

-k
bobbaganoosh
QUOTE (NiL_FisK_Urd @ Feb 23 2012, 06:37 AM) *

The Swap echo reduces threading penalties. It can be taken twice, and there is no clear answer as to how it stacks. The Macro echo, on the other hand, lets the TM take two Complex (matrix) actions, each at a -2.
NiL_FisK_Urd
Oh, right - i should have checked the book. I sometimes mix things up ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012