Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armor stacking
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Boomer1985
So I was looking into military armor and reading the rules on it, the military armor sasy you cannot stack any other armor with it. Which in and of itself is pretty straight forward, but the form-fitting armor says that when you stack it with other armors you treat it as a modifier instead which i think implies that it will stack with the military armor because you can put pps on it which are all modifiers.

Any thoughts dumpshock?
almost normal

You're serious?
snowRaven
No.

Milspec armor most likely already contains both formfitting and PPP. You cannot wear any other armor with milspec by RAW.
Froggie
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Mar 6 2012, 04:19 PM) *
No.

Milspec armor most likely already contains both formfitting and PPP. You cannot wear any other armor with milspec by RAW.

If you need more armor that this you can get in a vehicle (lets not get into vehicle armors).
snowRaven
QUOTE (Froggie @ Mar 6 2012, 10:29 PM) *
If you need more armor that this you can get in a vehicle (lets not get into vehicle armors).

...and don't forget rigger cocoon!

Oh, and cyberlimbs, and armor spell, and initiated adept with mystic armor, and...
BishopMcQ
And Dermal Sheath, with bone lacing...
CanRay
And a riot shield.
Stahlseele
Or 2. Or 4. Or 6.
Boomer1985
It just that when i build my trol i can get more armor than the milspec stuff has just by combining the right pieces together w/o the spells and cyberware if i remember right i had a body of 9 so i had 21 ballistic armor stacked on w/ the formfitting and helmet and all pps and gelpacks

and so one would think the you could get the milspec stuff higher than that but i guess its also probably meant for lower body characters
Yerameyahu
I'm just gonna say it: you didn't check this thread (http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=36851) first? (And that guy should have searched, hehe.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012