Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Maps
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Hunter_Maddox
Are there any good official or homebrew SR seattle city maps ?
CanRay
Seattle 2072 has some decent maps.
Kolinho
I found this on my travels.

Zoom into required area; hit F11; print screen; open MS Paint; ctrl+ v; save as jpeg and print.

Et voila!
snowRaven
QUOTE (Kolinho @ Mar 19 2012, 08:35 PM) *
I found this on my travels.

Zoom into required area; hit F11; print screen; open MS Paint; ctrl+ v; save as jpeg and print.

Et voila!

Quite nice! Too bad that the arcologies aren't 'visible' on the map, though =/

I'm not sure where I got it from, by I have a google earth document with shadowrun-stuff put in - including 3d mock-ups of both arcologies. I think I found it in a thread here or on the official shadowrun4 documents...
Kolinho
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Mar 20 2012, 10:56 AM) *
Quite nice! Too bad that the arcologies aren't 'visible' on the map, though =/

I'm not sure where I got it from, by I have a google earth document with shadowrun-stuff put in - including 3d mock-ups of both arcologies. I think I found it in a thread here or on the official shadowrun4 documents...

Ooh! Now that also sounds useful. If you manage to find a link to it, I for one would be mightily grateful biggrin.gif
Froggie
I found this one a while back. It has the added features of security zones and districts plotted out.

If only we could combine all google type maps to share their points of interest...
snowRaven
QUOTE (Kolinho @ Mar 20 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Ooh! Now that also sounds useful. If you manage to find a link to it, I for one would be mightily grateful biggrin.gif

Found the thread: Google files

There's one for North America and one for Africa
Kolinho
Woah... That's some impressive stuff!

Thanks for the hook up snowRaven, and kudos to the designer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012