Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrunish clip - pink mohawk style
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Psikerlord
A short shadowrunish clip - pink mohawk style. Rated MA for language and political incorrectness.

http://youtu.be/NpfpkPKI3A0
ShadowDragon8685
Wow. That... Certainly is a pink mohawk.
Psikerlord
hehe well it started out purple but then it looked black in playback, so I pinked it up more smile.gif
Elfenlied
Well, Saints Row 3 is pretty much the epitome of Pink Mohawk. nyahnyah.gif
Neurosis
Great game.

Fun fact:

That game has a hacker gang called the Deckers. This is a direct, specific, and intentional reference to Shadowrun. Also their special units appear to pretty much be straight up combat adepts.
Psikerlord
Yeah it is an awesome game and yes I thought so too about the deckers reference. Hope one day to see saints row 4... smile.gif
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Psikerlord @ Mar 27 2012, 08:20 PM) *
Yeah it is an awesome game and yes I thought so too about the deckers reference. Hope one day to see saints row 4... smile.gif

It's called Red Faction. smile.gif
KarmaInferno
Indeed.

-k
Daylen
QUOTE (Neurosis @ Mar 27 2012, 11:12 PM) *
Great game.

Fun fact:

That game has a hacker gang called the Deckers. This is a direct, specific, and intentional reference to Shadowrun. Also their special units appear to pretty much be straight up combat adepts.

Decking and deckers is a more general term than just SR. It is a cyberpunk term.
Psikerlord
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Mar 28 2012, 04:42 AM) *

hehe looks funny!
Elfenlied
QUOTE (Neurosis @ Mar 28 2012, 12:12 AM) *
Great game.

Fun fact:

I always thought they were based on Neuromancer/Tron. Could be wrong though.

QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Mar 28 2012, 04:42 AM) *

Building this unicorn is disturbingly easy in SR... I wonder if the other people at my table will kill me if I do?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012