Full Version: What isn't yours..
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
SinN
Guilt Karma seems to be pretty popular in my games haha grinbig.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Feeling guilty yet?Sorry, guilty enough? biggrin.gif
SinN
haha I feel like ive been working non stop since ive been home from the desert. Damn RL. Its never been so eventful.
fistandantilus4.0
If only we got overtime. smile.gif
Redjack
Wow! Had a great time away, but also glad to be back.

PS: Extra karma is always appreciated. wink.gif
Mickle5125
I agree with Fisty and RJ. Extra Karma makes for happy days!
SinN
Happy to obligue gentlemen smile.gif Also, just to let you know, Im bringing another player in. Touch will be joining us. Ill work him into the game in my next few posts. Hes experienced. Used to play in one of my old groups.
Redjack
How soon will he be dropping in?
SinN
As soon as possible. Ill bring him up to speed. Do a pm meet just to get him Duhspun up and into the game.
SinN
I think Im gonna let the other two catch up before we move on. Just in case they have something important to contribute.
Redjack
Looks like we are ready to move forward.
fistandantilus4.0
@Touch: Troll with Prejudiced-Elf.

Nothing personal. smile.gif
Mickle5125
Aim it at me, too, Fisty. Vincent's an elf, too. ^_^*

A Vindictive elf, but an elf none-the-less.
Touch
No problem Fisty, understood.
Redjack
You all are gonna be oil and matches. smile.gif
Mickle5125
this is gonna be fun.
Redjack
The elves and troll will openly kill each other while the dwarf stealthily caps them all.
Mickle5125
Like I said! Fun!
fistandantilus4.0
Mickle- I'd gone back over all of your posts trying to find your metatype somewhere so that Titan wasn't reacting to a new elf when there was already one there. Guess I missed something. Oh well. smile.gif The troll might not be a fan of elves, but he knows how to do work.

@Sinn - Earlier the 'J' named the item "The Book of Harrow", then later the "Book of Allister". Intenional or GM oops? Was waiting to bring it up in character until you had a chance to clarify.

RJ - Don't worry, I don't plan on being the asshole that turns it into one of those games. smile.gif Just a few little jibes is all.
Redjack
I was looking forward to force feeding you grenades. frown.gif
fistandantilus4.0
You've got a long ways to go to get anything into a troll's mouth, halfer. wink.gif
Redjack
When he's lying on the floor, grabbing his balls and crying in pain, it'll be easy...
fistandantilus4.0
You're not a nice man.
Redjack
There is no such thing as a fair fight, only winners and guys eating grenades. nyahnyah.gif
Mickle5125
you guys almost killed me. I was drinking as I read through that and almost choked.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jul 5 2012, 02:18 PM) *
There is no such thing as a fair fight, only winners and guys eating grenades. nyahnyah.gif

See my sig.

Mickle - That's just the first volley. We'll get ya'.
fistandantilus4.0
Ahhhh no cookies. frown.gif Sad troll
Redjack
We should probably move to the parking lot and determine transportation... Anyone have wheels?
Mickle5125
not me...
Redjack
Touch/Fisty?
Touch
I have a two seater...
Redjack
Eeek!! I think RL ate the GM!
SinN
Oh my bad Fisty, good catch. I was writing another game and got it confused. Oops on my part. 3 karma for the catch.
Redjack
QUOTE (Touch @ Jul 14 2012, 12:47 PM) *
I have a two seater...
As in car or bike?
fistandantilus4.0
Back from RL. Titan has wheels. MANY seater.
Mickle5125
Welcome back, Fisty
Redjack
Fisty - Any idea on SINN? He hasn't hit the board in 6 weeks...?
fistandantilus4.0
No we've been out of direct communication for a while. Since I came out to Spain actually. But The Wife talks to him semi-regularly. I'll have her find out what's up with him. He has a lot of personal things going on right now. THe good kind. He's just very busy I expect.
Redjack
Any updates?
SinN
Hey guys. Much apologies. Been away for some time. As fisty said, the good kind of busy. Id be happy to keep the game going if all parties are still interested?
Mickle5125
I've been in and out, but I'm willing to try to remember what was going on...
Redjack
Fisty has been in/out due to RL, but I'm interested.
Redjack
Now I know Fisty has been around...
Redjack
QUOTE (SinN @ Nov 11 2012, 04:38 PM) *
Hey guys. Much apologies. Been away for some time. As fisty said, the good kind of busy. Id be happy to keep the game going if all parties are still interested?
Fisty is around for a while. SINn, you around?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012