Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: April Fools from the Shadowrun Crew!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bull
I posted this in teh Missions section, but since it's a free download, wanted to toss it up over here too.

Free mission! Free Taiwan!

Hey there, Shadowrun fans. We don’t know if we say this enough, but we’re quite fond of you. Not to be too forward or anything, but we think you’re pretty cool. And thus, we’ve got a little something for you. Like a 100% free mission that we like to call Free Taiwan, mainly because that’s it’s name. Now, as I mentioned, it’s totally free, and you can get it from Battlecorps or DriveThruRPG. But maybe you need a little more info. That’s cool. We’ve got it for you.

Get the Goodies

There’s stuff—good stuff, important stuff, stuff a lot of people want—that’s stuck. Sitting where it can’t do anyone a bit of good. And to people who know how to make money from such things, the fact that the goods aren’t moving is incredibly upsetting. Upsetting enough to make even the most kind-hearted individuals want to punch a baby seal in the face.

The goods aren’t going to sit there forever, though. Plans are hatching to get the goods moving and out into the world. This being the Sixth World, those plans involve twists, turns, and the kind of complications that keep shadowrunners on their toes. But if they’re brave and resourceful enough, they might be able to make some money off the cargo sitting on the good ship Free Taiwan.

Free Taiwan is a free, completely playable mission compatible with Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition. Load up your guns and check your calendars, since there are some days that make people even less trustworthy than they usually are.

We hope you enjoy our little gift, but we suppose it’s possible you feel it’s not enough. Maybe we need to do more. Maybe we will do more. Is it possible we’ll have another gift for you before the day is over? Stay tuned …

Just as a note, this is a completely, 100% valid adventure. It's not a gag product. April Fool's plays a little part of it, but... Plus, did I mention it's Free!

Plus it was written by someone you guys are familiar with. I'll let him toot his own horn though wink.gif

I also suspect that there may be more coming... smile.gif

Bull
Bigity
April Fool's post should have been 5th edition.
pbangarth
Wasn't that already done?
Wakshaani
The second half is now out!

Street Legends: Home Edition.

It's a hunka hunka burnin' fun.
CanRay
QUOTE (Bigity @ Apr 1 2012, 06:17 PM) *
April Fool's post should have been 5th edition.
I suggested that: "As wholly written by Ray high on drugs and left-handed." nyahnyah.gif
Elfenlied
And here I was hoping for a splatbook preview containing playable rules for Immortal Elves spin.gif
Wakshaani
QUOTE (Elfenlied @ Apr 2 2012, 02:24 AM) *
And here I was hoping for a splatbook preview containing playable rules for Immortal Elves spin.gif

Maybe next year. smile.gif
Bull
You're more likely to get a sourcebook for Immortal Elvises smile.gif

CanRay
QUOTE (Bull @ Apr 2 2012, 11:33 AM) *
You're more likely to get a sourcebook for Immortal Elvises smile.gif
QUIT GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!
Mickle5125
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 2 2012, 10:33 AM) *
QUIT GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

and now I want to make Elvis, the Musical Immortal Elf.
CanRay
I'm pretty sure Elvis was Harley...
Larsine
QUOTE (Bull @ Apr 1 2012, 11:16 PM) *
Plus it was written by someone you guys are familiar with. I'll let him toot his own horn though wink.gif

Nick Van?
Blade
Who needs immortal elv(is)es when you already have immoral elv(is)es?
Redjack
QUOTE (Larsine @ Apr 2 2012, 04:27 PM) *
Nick Van?
DireRadiant
CanRay
QUOTE (Bull @ Apr 1 2012, 05:16 PM) *

Bull
QUOTE (Larsine @ Apr 2 2012, 04:27 PM) *
Nick Van?
Nigel Findley from beyond the grave?
Elfenlied
If official Missions modules are ever played at German conventions, I'm so going to build an Immortal Elvis...
Stahlseele
sadly, this here only was aprils fool too <.<
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=37004
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012