Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun mission with vampires
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bearclaw
A while back, I played in an SR missions ( I think) campaign set in Seattle. One of the adventures was helping a group of vampires track down who was killing their members. I'd love to get my hands on it, but I don't know what the name was, or even if it was a regular "missions" adventure. Any help would be appreciated.
Bearclaw
Maybe I should repost this in the Missions forum?
Bull
Unless it was a Season 1 adventure (one of the original Missions adventures, done for 3rd edition), I don't think this is a regular Missions module. Certainly not one of the Season 4 ones (Which is set in Seattle), and it's not one of the Season 3 (Manhatttan) ones either. It's also not one of the CMP adventures.

I'm not as familiar with Season 1 (SR3, Seattle) and 2 (SR4, Denver), so there's the slim possibility it's one of those, but I've at least skimmed all of those and it's not ringing any bells frown.gif

Sorry.
Bearclaw
It was a 3rd edition campaign.
Bearclaw
Nevermind. It's really old, from the Virtual Seattle adventures.
Bull
Ahh, ok, yeah. I don't have access to any of that information or anything, sorry.
Shrike
http://www.rpgarchive.com/index.php?page=adv1&advid=222

Is this what you were talking about?
CanRay
*Makes Notes* Vampires in a Shadowrun Missions...
Angelone
Burn them?
CanRay
Would have made a better ending, I freely admit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012