Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombie preparation map
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Halinn
http://www.mapofthedead.com/

Uses Google Maps to highlight potential danger zones, as well as provide visual assistance in how to locate vital resources. It's now easier than ever to prepare for the zombie apocalypse!
Garvel
This is awesome!

One of my characters has the knowledge skill "zombie apocalypse survival" already. He will surely use this. smile.gif
CanRay
Not well set up in Canada yet.
Angelone
Canada: America's zombie bait.

Edit- I am theoretically well protected.
pbangarth
Hey, in at least one zombie story, Canada is The New Eden in a world gone zombie. [Careful, spoilers in the synopsis.]

PS. A way better movie than I thought it would be. Well worth a rental.
CanRay
Rental? How? Rental places have died.
pbangarth
Not here. Or HERE.
Halinn
Personally, I expect the the zombie apocalypse will happen before I rent a movie again.
nezumi
Doesn't include any of our local graveyards either (which are especially poignant, since the one down the street is a veteran's cemetery. You thought NORMAL zombies were bad!)
CanRay
QUOTE (nezumi @ Apr 13 2012, 08:17 AM) *
Doesn't include any of our local graveyards either (which are especially poignant, since the one down the street is a veteran's cemetery. You thought NORMAL zombies were bad!)
Veteran Zombies call in re-enforcements. wink.gif They're really nasty in Deadlands: Hell On Earth, too. Fully-automatic weapons and a disregard for the cost of ammo!

My group cried when one let off a full burst. "That was money we could have used!"
snowRaven
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 13 2012, 04:19 PM) *
My group cried when one let off a full burst. "That was money we could have used!"

grinbig.gif
CanRay
Another line was, "You're currently $4 worth of trouble. My bullets cost $5. Don't be any more of a problem or else you'll be worth more than the bullet it'll take to kill you."
Wounded Ronin
Go to mytopo.com and get a topo map of your area complete with military grid reference system using datum of 84.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Halinn @ Apr 11 2012, 06:50 PM) *
http://www.mapofthedead.com/

Uses Google Maps to highlight potential danger zones, as well as provide visual assistance in how to locate vital resources. It's now easier than ever to prepare for the zombie apocalypse!

Nellis Air Force Base doesn't show up?
CanRay
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ Apr 15 2012, 08:31 AM) *
Nellis Air Force Base doesn't show up?
You want to stay away from military bases anyhow...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012