Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun [Sega CD] Fan Translation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DeathStrobe
http://iwakuraproductions.wordpress.com/20...an-translation/

I heard about the Sega CD game a long time ago, but I didn't really know anything about it. Well, looks like in a few months (or possibly years...) I can stop saying that. I have heard Japan took a lot of liberties with Shadowrun, but Japan does good work with cyberpunk. So I'm pretty excited for this project.
ravensmuse
I would be hells of excited to see this happen, but I wouldnt get my hopes up too much. Translation is a hard and thankless task, and more than a few projects have been started and dropped for this game.

(as an example, read the translation blog for Mother 3 and note everything they had to do for a "simple" GBA game)

But! If they did manage a patch, I will definitely be interested to play it finally.
remmus
considering I love Japanese cyberpunk style and that intro clip floating around Youtube really gotten me interested, but yeah consider how long this been around for a good while untranslated, itīs obviously no easy undertaking, I wish them luck tho.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012